With a My Thai Cooking class you'll experience authentic Thai food culture and cuisine first hand, from selecting the right ingredients too cooking and of-course eating delicious Thai food. A private class lets you get the most out of your Thai culinary experience with personal focus, privacy and flexible options.
A class usually takes from 3 to 4 hours, depending on Thai dishes selected and if you want to visit a local Thai market.
Our menu selection includes among other all time Thai food favorites like:
- Tom Yum Goong (Spicy Shrimp Soup)
- Som Tum (Spicy Green Papaya Salad)
- Tom Kha Kai (Chicken in Coconut Soup)
- Thai Curry / Green / Red / Yellow / Jungle / Massaman / Panang
- Pad Thai (Thai style Fried Noodles)
- Khao Pad (Fried Rice)
- Pad Krapow Moo Saap (Fried Basil and Pork)
- Gaeng Keow Wan Kai (Green Chicken Curry)
- Yam Nua (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Kai Med Ma Muang (Chicken with Cashew Nuts)
- Mango Sticky Rice (Khao Niaow Ma Muang)
- + many more
We will provide you with recipes of all the dishes cooked during your class so that you easily can make the same delicious Thai food for your family and friends when you get back home.
- Enjoy your complementary pickup and transfer from the meeting point to the next part of your cooking adventure, which depending on your choice will be a local market tour or the schools kitchen.
- The market tour gives you the opportunity to experience a real local Thai market, and get a glimpse into the daily lives and culture of Thai people.
- In the kitchen you will get a hands-on experience with preparing authentic Thai dishes from scratch, in a relaxed, fun and friendly environment.
- During the class your cooking instructor will also give you insights into Thai cooking culture and traditions.
- Last but not least, you will get to enjoy eating the delicious Thai food created during the class.