Private Customizable Thai Cooking Class
- Private Thai cooking class with flexible options for Itinerary, menu and times
- Learn to cook authentic Thai food with personal instructions in a comfortable, informal and private setting
- Enjoy the opportunity to experience a real local Thai market
- Get a glimpse into the daily lives and culture of Thai people
With a My Thai Cooking class you'll experience authentic Thai food culture and cuisine first hand, from selecting the right ingredients too cooking and of-course eating delicious Thai food. A private class lets you get the most out of your Thai culinary experience with personal focus, privacy and flexible options.
A class usually takes from 3 to 4 hours, depending on Thai dishes selected and if you want to visit a local Thai market.
Our menu selection includes among other all time Thai food favorites like:
- Tom Yum Goong (Spicy Shrimp Soup)
- Som Tum (Spicy Green Papaya Salad)
- Tom Kha Kai (Chicken in Coconut Soup)
- Thai Curry / Green / Red / Yellow / Jungle / Massaman / Panang
- Pad Thai (Thai style Fried Noodles)
- Khao Pad (Fried Rice)
- Pad Krapow Moo Saap (Fried Basil and Pork)
- Gaeng Keow Wan Kai (Green Chicken Curry)
- Yam Nua (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Kai Med Ma Muang (Chicken with Cashew Nuts)
- Mango Sticky Rice (Khao Niaow Ma Muang)
- + many more
We will provide you with recipes of all the dishes cooked during your class so that you easily can make the same delicious Thai food for your family and friends when you get back home.
- Enjoy your complementary pickup and transfer from the meeting point to the next part of your cooking adventure, which depending on your choice will be a local market tour or the schools kitchen.
- The market tour gives you the opportunity to experience a real local Thai market, and get a glimpse into the daily lives and culture of Thai people.
- In the kitchen you will get a hands-on experience with preparing authentic Thai dishes from scratch, in a relaxed, fun and friendly environment.
- During the class your cooking instructor will also give you insights into Thai cooking culture and traditions.
- Last but not least, you will get to enjoy eating the delicious Thai food created during the class.
- Beverages (Thai herbal drinks/coffee/tea/water)
- Meals as selected per class
- Recipes for selected meals
- WI-Fi access
- Babysitting (available as an extra)
- Kids activities (available as an extra)
- Child (0-11): free
3778 Sukhumvit Road, Bang Na, Bangkok, Thailand
We will meet you outside Rabika coffee shop in the ESSO gas station next to Bearing BTS station (Exit 4).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- Vegan and Vegetarian options are available, please advise after the booking if required
- Babysitting and kids activities are available, please advise after booking if required
Cruise Bangkok Old City at night on a Tuk Tuk or Thailand's iconic 3-wheeler and hop to favorite loc...
Explore one of Thailand's most popular tourist attractions, the unique floating market of Damnoen Sa...
When you’re daydreaming of a park view hotel in Bangkok with unbeatable panoramas, you’re probably i...
On a three and a half hours guided walking tour through Bangkok’s Chinatown and some of the city’s m...
See the REAL Bangkok that most visitors do not see. By bike, you will explore the narrow alleyways, ...
From the moment you arrive, this private transfer service will provide a comfortable and efficient t...