On this early night adventure, you'll discover the sophisticated flavors of Bangkok’s 200-year-old community, Chinatown, rich with Thai-Chinese traditions & delicious food. Recommended by CNN Travel, our tour is perfect for those seeking a Bangkok street food experience featured in mainstream media like Hangover Part II. Explore the unique tastes served by street-side vendors and restaurants. Between bites, there will be visits to local iconic sites. While enjoying your food and delicious bites with local diners, you'll experience the neighborhood's lively atmosphere and hear stories about its old traditions and culture.
Food & winery tours
Yaowarat Street Food Tour (Chinatown)
Availability: Tuesday - Sunday
Duration: 3 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Dive into the sights, smells, sounds and tastes of Bangkok's Chinatown – a world famous street food neighborhood
- Dine at street-side vendors and stalls, usually overlooked by foreign tourists but known by Thais to be the best of its kind in the neighborhood
- Learn about fun traditions and stories of Chinatown, one of the city's oldest neighborhoods
What to expect
- Stops at 7 eateries and 10+ yummy food and drink samples (think a big dinner)
- Experienced, friendly and entertaining local guide
- Bangkok Food Guide
What's not included
- Pick up and drop off at your accommodation
- Gratuity (tips) for the tour guide
- Children (6-12): reduced
- Infant (0-5): free of charge
Exit no.4 of Hua Lumphong MRT Station
In front of Bangkok Center Hotel
Tuesday-Sunday at 6.00pm
Navatas Hospitality Co., Ltd.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.