Yaowarat Street Food Tour (Chinatown)
- Dive into the sights, smells, sounds and tastes of Bangkok's Chinatown – a world famous street food neighborhood
- Dine at street-side vendors and stalls, usually overlooked by foreign tourists but known by Thais to be the best of its kind in the neighborhood
- Learn about fun traditions and stories of Chinatown, one of the city's oldest neighborhoods
On this early night adventure, you'll discover the sophisticated flavors of Bangkok’s 200-year-old community, Chinatown, rich with Thai-Chinese traditions & delicious food. Recommended by CNN Travel, our tour is perfect for those seeking a Bangkok street food experience featured in mainstream media like Hangover Part II. Explore the unique tastes served by street-side vendors and restaurants. Between bites, there will be visits to local iconic sites. While enjoying your food and delicious bites with local diners, you'll experience the neighborhood's lively atmosphere and hear stories about its old traditions and culture.
- Stops at 7 eateries and 10+ yummy food and drink samples (think a big dinner)
- Experienced, friendly and entertaining local guide
- Bangkok Food Guide
- Pick up and drop off at your accommodation
- Gratuity (tips) for the tour guide
- Children (6-12): reduced
- Infant (0-5): free of charge
Exit no.4 of Hua Lumphong MRT Station
In front of Bangkok Center Hotel
Tuesday-Sunday at 6.00pm
Cruise Bangkok Old City at night on a Tuk Tuk or Thailand's iconic 3-wheeler and hop to favorite loc...
Welcome to an engaging hands-on authentic Thai cooking class where you will learn about exotic Thai ...
When you’re daydreaming of a park view hotel in Bangkok with unbeatable panoramas, you’re probably i...
On a three and a half hours guided walking tour through Bangkok’s Chinatown and some of the city’s m...
From the moment you arrive, this private transfer service will provide a comfortable and efficient t...
Enjoy a panoramic view of Bangkok when you visit the Mahanakhon SkyWalk, located at the top of King ...