Aerobús airport shuttle to and from Barcelona city centre
- Get on board the official shuttle service connecting Barcelona airport terminals 1 and 2 with the city center
- Easy transportation in just 35 minutes both to and from strategic points in Barcelona
- Enjoy free WiFi during your transfer
In just 35 minutes the Aerobús shuttle connects Barcelona-El Prat airport with the center of Barcelona, with departures every 5 minutes, every day of the year.
Passengers are able to travel between any of the two airport terminals (T1 or T2) and the center of Barcelona (Plaça Catalunya) in a fast, comfortable and economical way.
Along the route, the shuttle stops at the most important points in the city: Plaça Catalunya, Sepúlveda-Urgell, Plaça Espanya, Gran Vía-Urgell and Plaça Universitat.
The buses are adapted for persons with reduced mobility (PRM) and are equipped with a spacious luggage area. Each bus features a video surveillance system, and during the trip you can enjoy the GO TV channel with practical information about Barcelona.
- Transfer service
- Free Wifi and USB chargers on board
- Free Barcelona map with great discounts at attractions, restaurants and museums
- Children under 5 years old: free (no previous reservation needed)
Barcelona-El Prat Airport: Terminal 1 (ground floor) Terminal 2 (outside the terminal)
The service ends at Plaça de Catalunya
- Baby strollers and wheelchairs are accepted on board
- All the buses are adapted for persons with reduced mobility
- Please note that there are 2 different buses leaving from Plaça de Catalunya (to airport terminals 1 and 2) so please double check to ensure you take the right bus
From Pl. Catalunya (Barcelona) to Terminal T1 (Airport BCN)
- From 5.00am to 6.40am: every 10 min
- From 6.50 am to 9.45pm: every 5 min
- From 9.50pm to 12.30am: every 10 min
From Pl. Catalunya (Barcelona) to Terminal T2 (Airport BCN)
- From 5.00am to 12.30am: every 10 min
From Terminal T1 (Airport BCN) to Pl. Catalunya (Barcelona)
- From 5.30am to 7.20am: every 10 min
- From 7.30am to 10.20pm: every 5 min
- From 10.25pm to 1.05am: every 10 min
From Terminal T2 (Airport BCN) to Pl. Catalunya (Barcelona)
- From 5.35am to 1.00am: every 10 min
Walk through Gaudi’s imagination as you pass among the mosaics, vaulted colonnades and bizarre archi...
Barcelona is the perfect city to explore on foot while you lose yourself in the narrow streets in it...
Barcelona is known as the capital of Modernism and the place where the famous architect Antoni Gaudí...
Hop on board the Montjuïc cable car and enjoy astonishing views of the city and the sea from the cas...
A visit to Casa Milà, popularly known as La Pedrera, a building that is a reference point in world a...
The Gaudí House Museum was the residence of the architect Antoni Gaudí i Cornet (1852-1926) from 190...
The Barcelona Aquàrium is located in the old harbour, Port Vell, and is the world's most important m...
Discover one of Gaudí's masterpieces, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Enjoy an immersive experience th...
Your day begins on the steps of the Sagrada Família where you’ll meet your expert guide and no more ...
A guided tour of some of the key places where Picasso spent his time when he lived in Barcelona. You...