- Enjoy an exciting helicopter flight over the city
- Sail along Barcelona's coast
- Explore the old town on a guided walking tour
- See the city's highlights
Explore Barcelona from different perspectives on a half-day tour by land, sea, and air. Start with a walk through the Old Town.
Meet your guide near Barcelona Cathedral, and walk over to the Church of Sant Felip Neri, tucked away in a hidden corner of the Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic). Continue to Plaça de Sant Jaume to see the imposing government buildings of the Town Hall and Palace of the Generalitat of Catalonia. Wander into the old Jewish Quarter, to see the picturesque church of Santa Maria del Pi.
Take a promenade down the tree-lined Ramblas, passing Plaça del Rei and La Boqueria market on the way to Port Vell. Here, board a Turkish Goleta and sail along the coast for panoramic views of the city’s skyline and the Mediterranean Sea.
Marvel at the monument to Christopher Columbus pointing to the Americas as you transfer by van to the heliport. Glide up into the sky by helicopter, and enjoy indescribable views of Port Vell, Barceloneta, the Olympic Port, Olympic Village, mouth of the Besòs River, and more.
After sailing we will return walking to the starting point.
- Multilingual guide
- Coastline sailing
- Helicopter flight
- Walking tour
- Children 0-3 years old: free
- Children 4-8 years old: reduced
Carrer de Montjuïc del Bisbe, 3, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
- WEBarcelona Boutique, next to Barcelona cathedral
- Maximum group size: 12 people
- Please, bring a passport or an official ID with picture in order to be able to enter the venue
- The maximum weight allowed per passenger is 130kg (286,50 pounds), in case of exceeding it, you won't be allowed to join the flight. If you exceed the 110kg (242,50 pounds), you'll be asked to pay for two seats upon arrival at the
- Daily at 9.30am and 3.30pm
- Check-in: 15 minutes before departure time
With your eBike you will arrive to Montjuïc Mountain where you will jump into the cable car to admir...
With your eBike you will arrive to Montjuïc mountain where you will jump into the cable car to admir...
In Barcelona, history and traditions go hand in hand with emerging fashion and new trends in cuisine...
Gaudi’s unfinished masterpiece attracts more than three million visitors a year. You don’t want to w...
Meet your guide and sail along the glorious Barcelona coast in the warm Mediterranean sun, passing L...
If you want to visit Barcelona at your own pace and with no hurry, the double-decker tourist bus is ...
Barcelona is known as the capital of Modernism and the place where the famous architect Antoni Gaudí...
Walk through Gaudi’s imagination as you pass among the mosaics, vaulted colonnades and bizarre archi...
Discover one of the most interesting places near Barcelona in historic Montserrat. You'll travel fro...
Combining two tours in one day! Enjoy fast track entrance to Sagrada Família and Park Güell and avoi...