Barcelona charms and secrets electric bike tour
- Admire the main attractions of Barcelona
- Explore the Gothic city centre and the charming medieval district of El Born
- Admire Barcelona from the Montjuïc Hill, one of the most amazing viewpoint of the hole city
- Explore the Olympic stadium and the Olympic Swimming pool
Enjoy this 2-hour electric bike tour of Barcelona which will introduce you to its main attractions. You will get an overview of the old city from its origins: you will be head to the Gothic city centre, where are the Roman ruins of the ancient Barcino, then you will move to the charming medieval district of El Born, where you will enjoy the marvellous Santa Maria del Mar Church (the Cathedral of the Sea), the narrow streets, the cosy atmosphere and much more. Then you will ride along the Port Veill to escape the crowds at Montjuïc Hill, a peaceful park where you will be able to enjoy the spectacular views as well as explore the Olympic stadium and the Olympic Swimming pool. You will stop for a break watching Barcelona from one of the most amazing viewpoint of the hole city.
- Guide (live tour commentary is conducted in English)
- Bottled water
- Infant 0-5 years old: free
- Children 6-12 years old: reduced
- Youth 13-18 years old: reduced
Plaça Reial, Barcelona, Spain
Your guide will be wearing a green t-shirt and will be waiting for you near the fountain
- The tour is conducted on comfortable electric bikes, suitable from 12 year old kids (or 1.45cm tall). For smaller kids there are different options (trailers, child seats) so they can also enjoy the ride
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended. Depending on the weather consider bringing sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, and waterproof outer layer
- Minimum 2 people required
- Summer season (1 April - 31 October): Daily at 5.00pm
- Winter season (1 November - 31 March): Thursday, Saturday and Sunday at 11.00am
Every Thursday in Jamboree Dance Club, Bcn Or Die... Before the weekend. R&B, Hip Hop, Indie Dance, ...
Saturday night. Well, it can be one for the books. And you are about to choose La Terrrazza to get t...
This is NOT a regular friday night at La Terrrazza. Yes, you will get open air, Montjuïc nature & gr...
Space Music Garden present his Wednesday party at Ethniko Barcelona. A nightclub just in front of th...
Prepare your senses, your mind and your body for tonight! The best Fridays night in town take place ...
(ESP) Jackies despide su última fecha de este 2019 en LaTerrrazza Barcelona. El club #openair por ex...