Barcelona city tour hop-on hop-off bus tickets
- Visit Barcelona with no hurry and at your own pace
- See the many landmarks of the city from a double-decker bus
- Select the perfect ticket for you: 1 day or 2 consecutive days
If you want to visit Barcelona at your own pace and with no hurry, the double-decker tourist bus is your option! You can get on and off all day long with the same ticket, and learn about the history of the city through a comfortable audio system with earphones, in 13 different languages. You will receive a guide map containing all the stops of the route, and discounts for different establishments in the city. The new buses are adapted for people with reduced mobility and have a sliding roof in case of rain; they are fitted with anatomical seats, heating on both decks. Moreover, there's always a stewardess aboard.
There are 2 routes: East and West. Frequency of buses at stops varies depending on the season (between 5 and 25 minutes) and each route takes approximately 2 hours.
- East/Green Route: Plaça Catalunya, Catedral-Barri Gòtic, Port Vell, Museu d’Història de Catalunya, Barceloneta, Port Olímpic, Platja del Bogatell*, Nova Mar Bella*, Forum*, Sagrada Familia, Hospital de la Sta. Creu i St. Pau, Parc Güell, Tibidabo, La Pedrera, Casa Batlló.
(*) Winter Tour (1/11 al 30/04): Ciutadella-Zoo, Teatre Nacional-Auditori, Glòries-Torre Agbar.
- West/ Orange Route: Plaça Catalunya, Catedral-Barri Gòtic, Passeig Colom, World Trade Center, Jardins de Miramar, Fundació Joan Miró, Anella Olímpica, MNAC Museo Nacional de Catalunya, Poble Espanyol, Caixa Fòrum, Plaça d’Espanya, Estació de Sants, Camp Nou (F.C. Barcelona), Plaça Pius XII, l’Illa Diagonal, Av. Diagonal, La Pedrera, Casa Batlló.
- Auto guided tour Hop-On/Hop-off Bus ticket 1 day
- Auto guided tour Hop-On/Hop-off Bus ticket 2 days
- Food, drink and other amenities
- Entrance tickets to any museum, monument or sight unless distinctly specified in the ticket description
- Infants 0-3 years old: free
- Children 4-12 years old: reduced
- Senior: reduced
Plaça de Catalunya (departure and arrival)
- Auto Guided Languages: Spanish, Catalan, English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Hindi Swedish, Arabic and Russian
- Each route lasts approximately 2 hours, depending on the traffic (4 hours in total)
Daily, every 5- 25 minutes depending on the season:
- Winter: 9.00am to 7.00pm
- Summer: 9.00am to 8.00pm
Nakadia & Victor Fernandez Genres: Techno,Tech house Lines Up: Nakadia Atmospheres: Underground,Inte...
Entradas no reembolsables // Tickets Non refundable. Tuesday Nights brinEVERY TUESDAY THE OFFICIAL E...
Format: B Highgrade Recordings | Stil Vor Talent | Opossum Recordings MotorFunk Ambassadors for life...
INPUT pres MICHAEL KLEIN Percussive and rhythmic grooves are what defines the unique sound of Michae...
PRIVATE CLUB / ID NEEDED Private Club / Essential DNI Registration of new members at the door on the...
Nicole Moudaber is an event promoter, record label founder, radio host, and one of the most passiona...