- Discover the markets and shops of the old town
- Enjoy three bites at La Boqueria market
- Taste the best local tapas or pintxos with beer or wine
- Learn about Catalonia’s cuisine and culinary culture
Take a walk through the alleys of the Barcelona centre and enjoy a a privileged view of the old town from the top of the tower of the Basilica of Santa Maria del Pi on a special sky walking experience. Admire a different perspective of the city while you taste a glass of cava. Continue your walk to the Boqueria market, one of the best markets of the world!
Do not miss the opportunity to taste the very best of finest local products directly from the stalls at this great market on Las Ramblas.
You will continue the experience in 3 tapas-bar tasting different tapas and "pintxos" always accompanied by local wine or beer.
In the center of the old town you will have the chance to ascend to the top of the tower of Santa María del Pi.
- Guided walking tour
- Visit to the Tower of Santa Maria del Pi / Glass of cava
- Three bites at the Boqueria market
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children 0-3 years old: free
- Children 4-8 years old: reduced
Carrer de Montjuïc del Bisbe, 3, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
We Experience Shop; Montjuïc del Bisbe, 3-5
- Maximum group size: 12 people
Monday to Saturday at 11.00am
Mahler Chamber Orchestra Gustavo Dudamel, director F. Schubert Sinfonía núm. 3, en Re mayor, D. 200 ...
Un des opéras les plus emblématiques, avec Lianna Haroutounian et les débuts d'Ainhoa rteta dans le ...
Le contre-ténor Bejun Mehta et la soprano Lisette Oropesa à l'affiche de l'une des perles de la sais...
Prepare your senses, your mind and your body for tonight! The best sundays night in town take place ...
FRIDAY | AUGUST 2018 @ RAZZMATAZZ CLUBS | Opening doors 01:00am 1 Ticket 4 clubs >>> RAZZCLUB, THE L...
A prominent DJ worldwide with releases on some of the leading labels in techno, Luigi Madonna has ab...