Barcelona Gaudí highlights private tour with Sagrada Familia fast-track tickets
- Don't wait in line to visit the impressive Sagrada Familia
- See the city that Gaudí built as you pass by Casa Batllò and Casa Milà (La Pedrera)
- Get lost walking through the medieval streets of the Gothic Quarter
- Take in the panoramic views from Montjuïc
This 4 hour private driving tour is perfect for people who wish to explore the city, not giving up their comfort. The tour will start at your centrally located hotel, where you will meet your driver and guide. The tour will focus on Barcelona's main attractions designed by the famous architect Antoni Gaudí, such as Casa Milà (La Pedrera), Casa Batlló, and obviously the incredible unfinished Sagrada Familia. In addition, you will be able to discover the most famous Spanish pedestrian shopping street, Las Ramblas. You will continue the tour walking along the Gothic Quarter alleys, a barcelonian neighborhood that had a major relevance during the Middle Ages and even before that time. The last stop will be at Montjuïc Mountain, where you will be able to admire a wonderful panoramic view of the city and take some amazing pictures.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- 4 hours private guide
- Private driver (The driver will remain with the group during the entire tour)
- Fast-track tickets to the Sagrada Familia
- Food and drinks
Your centrally located hotel in Barcelona
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- The driver will remain with the group during the entire tour
- Group size: min. 1 max. 6 people
Daily at 9.00am and 2.00pm
Prepare your senses, your mind and your body for tonight! The best fridays night in town take place ...
SATURDAY | NOVEMBER 2018 @ RAZZMATAZZ CLUBS | Opening doors 01:00 am 1 Ticket 4 clubs >>> RAZZCLUB, ...
FRIDAY | DECEMBER 2018 @ RAZZMATAZZ CLUBS | Opening doors 01:00am 1 Ticket 4 clubs >>> RAZZCLUB, THE...
Known for his prominence on Frankfurt's dance music scene since the early '90s and for creating ecle...
FREE ENTRANCE ALL NIGHT LONG! ________________________________ For next edition of This Side UP we h...
Undoubtedly one of the most interesting musical exports that Amsterdam offers us today. The dj and D...