Barcelona icons tour in a luxury minibus, helicopter flight and walking tour to Sagrada Familia and Camp Nou
- An exclusive full tour to all of Barcelona's icons in a luxury minibus
- Fly over the coastline of Barcelona for an amazing experience
- A thorough glimpse of Barcelona, covering all the highlights: Casa Batlló, La Pedrera, Sagrada Familia, Arc of Triumf, Seafront, Montjuic Olimpic Ring, España Square, Camp Nou
Visit the best of Barcelona on a luxury minibus with a live guide. Learn about the life of Gaudí while you explore in a short walking tour the symbol of the city, the Sagrada Familia. Continue the ride to the Ciutadella Park, the waterfront and the Columbus Statue and enjoy an exclusive helicopter
ride along the coastline.
Discover the Olimpic Ring into the Montjuïc mountain and keep on the ride up to the Camp Nou. Take the best of this opportunity to visit the largest football stadium in Europe in a short walking tour. You will also have the opportunity to visit the Barcelona FC shop. If you wish, you can also upgrade your visit with the entrance to the stadium (available for purchase under request) or you can either drop on the minibus to go back to the Passeig de Gracia.
- Local guide (English only)
- Luxury minibus ride
- Helicopter flight (6 minutes)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages
- Monuments and Camp Nou Experience tickets
- Children 0-3 years old: free
- Children 4-8 years old: reduced
Passatge de la Concepció, 7, 08008 Barcelona, Spain
- The maximum weight allowed per passenger is 130kg (286,50 pounds), in case of exceeding it, you won't be allowed to join the flight. If you exceed the 110kg (242,50 pounds), you'll be asked to pay for two seats upon arrival at theheliport
- All passengers must show a valid ID or passport at the check in desk in order to board at the helicopter
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. In case of not reaching the minimum of participants, tour will be
- The activity is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
- Depending on the season, please check the calendar
- Starting time: 3.00pm
Mahler Chamber Orchestra Gustavo Dudamel, director F. Schubert Sinfonía núm. 3, en Re mayor, D. 200 ...
Un des opéras les plus emblématiques, avec Lianna Haroutounian et les débuts d'Ainhoa rteta dans le ...
Le contre-ténor Bejun Mehta et la soprano Lisette Oropesa à l'affiche de l'une des perles de la sais...
The most commercial music night of the week has the name of Pacha-chá! Go get wild in the best club ...
The most crazy sessions take place at Pacha Barcleona every Monday during summer time! An amazing pe...
J.S. BACH, Passion selon Saint Matthieu, BWV 244Fiche artistique : Marta Mathéu, soprano Rachel Redm...