Barcelona private shore excursion with fast-track tickets to the Sagrada Familia
- Visit the main attractions of Barcelona
- Save time with your fast-track tickets to the Sagrada Familia
- Walk around the Gothic quarter
- Admire panoramic views of the city from the Montjuïc hill
Your private driver will pick you up at your ship dock, and will make sure you are going back to your ship on time while
Your guide will show you around the city, visiting its main highlights. Explore Gaudí's masterpiece, Sagrada Familia, and discovering other interesting sights in Barcelona designed by the famous Catalan architect such as Casa Batllò and La Pedrera. However your Tour won't end here, you will proceed also towards the Gothic quarter, a flourishing neighborhood during Medieval times, and an important centre even during the Roman times.
You will have time also to take pictures from Montjuïc hill from where you can enjoy a postcard view.
- 6 hours private guide
- 6 hours private driver
- Fast-track tickets to the Sagrada Familia
- Food and drinks
At your ship dock
- Please contact the tour operator to provide your ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and departure time so that appropriate arrangements can be made
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Daily at 9.00am
Prepare your senses, your mind and your body for tonight! The best fridays night in town take place ...
SATURDAY | NOVEMBER 2018 @ RAZZMATAZZ CLUBS | Opening doors 01:00 am 1 Ticket 4 clubs >>> RAZZCLUB, ...
FRIDAY | DECEMBER 2018 @ RAZZMATAZZ CLUBS | Opening doors 01:00am 1 Ticket 4 clubs >>> RAZZCLUB, THE...
Known for his prominence on Frankfurt's dance music scene since the early '90s and for creating ecle...
FREE ENTRANCE ALL NIGHT LONG! ________________________________ For next edition of This Side UP we h...
Undoubtedly one of the most interesting musical exports that Amsterdam offers us today. The dj and D...