Barcelona segway tour 60 minutes and 90 minutes
- Explore Barcelona’s Parc de la Ciutadella
- Discover remarkable monuments such as the former citadel’s chapel and the pavilions of the 1888 Universal Exposition
- Admire the Cascada Fountain, the park’s ostentatious fountain co-designed by Antoni Gaudí
- A funny way to enjoy the city
Both tours starts below the Arc de Triomf, one of the city's most emblematic landmarks of the city, constructed as the main access gate for the 1888 Barcelona World Fair. After a brief training to get familiar with your segway, the tour leads you to the natural paradise of Parc de la Ciutadella, so named by the citadel of Barcelona, built by Philip V and once the largest fortress in Europe.
Learn about centenary buildings such as the “Castell dels Tres Dragons” in an enjoyable and original manner. Admire the chapel, now the Military Parish Church of Barcelona, and stop for photos next to the Governor's palace and the arsenal, that currently hosts the Catalan Parliament. You will be delighted to discover the glorious "Cascada", inaugurated in 1881, which was constructed with the collaboration of the famous Antoni Gaudí. At the time he was still an unknown student of architecture but today he has become an essential reference for Catalonian Modernism. This is the perfect place for a group picture!
Have fun riding across the park to discover other constructions that can be seen today such as the pavilions designed for the Universal Exposition of 1888. Wheeling your Segway down along the edge of the Park, you will have a glance at the zoo of Barcelona, home to one of the most significant collections of animals in Europe. Enjoy your last ride cruising through the Passeig de Lluís Companys before returning to the starting point.
- 90-minute Tour
Wheeling your Segway down along the edge of the historical Born district and across the Ictineo Square, you will get to Barcelona’s Port Vell - the city’s historical port which mesmerizes visitors with its picturesque views. Afterwards, the tour leads you to Parc de la Barceloneta where you will have a glance at the Olympic Village constructed for the 1992 Summer Olympic Games, before returning to the start point.
- Local guide
- Segway and helmet
- Basic training
- Bottle of water
Arc de Triomf
Meet your guide below the Arc de Triomf, close to the big city park Ciutadella
- Children aged 9 years old and under are not allowed on this tour
- Riders must be able to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- Comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended. In winter you should wear warm clothes and appropriate clothing in case of rain
- Gliders must stand at least 110cm in height, having a weight between 35 and 120,20 kgs (77 y 265 lb)
- Expectant mothers do not participate in any segway activities for their own safety and the safety of their child
- Daily at 10.00am, 12.30pm, 3.00pm and 6.00pm
Attention, il s'agit d'un billet nominatif à échanger, une pièce d'identité vous sera demandée lors ...
Le prix du package comprend : - Un billet pour le concert dans la catégorie choisie (voir ci-après l...
Entradas no reembolsables // Tickets Non refundable. Tuesday Nights brinEVERY TUESDAY THE OFFICIAL E...
Format: B Highgrade Recordings | Stil Vor Talent | Opossum Recordings MotorFunk Ambassadors for life...
INPUT pres MICHAEL KLEIN Percussive and rhythmic grooves are what defines the unique sound of Michae...
Nicole Moudaber is an event promoter, record label founder, radio host, and one of the most passiona...