Casa Batlló, Casa Milà, Sagrada Familia and Park Guell one day guided tour
- Sagrada Familia, Casa Milà, Casa Batlló and Park Guell in one day
- Skip the line entrance is included for all four famous sights
- Your expert local guide is Gaudí enthusiast and wants to share interesting stories and anecdotes
Are you a Gaudí fan? Once you arrive in Barcelona, it's impossible not to become one. His instantly recognizable and wildly imaginative architecture is so distinctive that you can not help but be hypnotized by his work.
Discover your favorites on this uniquely designed tour boasting the only itinerary of its kind and bringing together four of Gaudí's most important architectural works in a single day.
- Gaudi's mythical-looking chimneys and the famous 'Dragon's Back'.
- You want to go skip-the-line at Casa Milà, known as La Pedrera (The Quarry). The expert rooftop, with several impressive knight-shaped chimney peaks, is located in the center of the city.
- Enjoy free time to grab a quick lunch before the second part of the tour
- The afternoon starts with the Sagrada Familia. We have been studying the immense Basilica with insightful commentary from your English-speaking local guide.
- After having marveled at this unique monument, we catch our private, air-conditioned bus transfer to Park Güell. As in our previous stops, the long lines here are as if our tickets are pre-booked and we'll step right inside.
- Entrance ticket for Casa Batllo, Casa Milà, Sagrada Familia and Park Guell
- Air-conditioned bus transport from Sagrada Familia to Parc Guell and return
- Hotel pick-up / drop-off
- Food / Beverages
- Child (2-14 years old): Reduced
- Infants (0-1 years old): Free
Rambla de Catalunya, 77, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
At Casa Batllò, Passeig de Gracia, 43rd Facing Casa Batllò, your meeting point in the left side of Casa Batllò, in front of the historical bagues jewelry.
- The morning tour ends at Casa Milà at 11.30am. The afternoon tour ends at Sagrada Familia at 17.00pm
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking and stairs; comfortable shoes are recommended.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments. We are therefore unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours.
- Entrance into the Sagrada Familia requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. City Wonders can not be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress.
- Morning tour: Meet at 08.45am, departs at 09.00am
- Afternoon tour: Meet at 13.00pm, departs at 13.15pm
UNANNOUNCED by Raxon ___________________________ Expect the finest names in house & techno curated b...
A relative newcomer, Tini Gessler has risen through the music scene remarkably quickly. Starting out...
Free until 2am (then € 10 w / long Drink) ▶ Check our Special Deal offer! Long 2 long drinks ✦ acces...
he Catalan capital finally has a proper R&B and Hip Hop party! With its bold foray into Barcelona, t...
Downtown is one sexy party on Tuesday nights! For lovers of Hip-Hop, R&B and Electronic, 3 Resident ...
Off Week is probably one of the best weeks of the year if Techno music is a must in your day-to-day....