Casa Batlló tickets and video guide with optional skip-the-line entrance
- Visit one of Antoni Gaudí's most original works
- Enjoy a videotour throught the building
- Let your video guide show you how the house was originally furnished
- Be part of the house as it comes to life in front of your eyes
Discover secrets about the life and work of Antoni Gaudí at Casa Batlló. Visit this unique UNESCO World Heritage Site and experience a true 20th-century adventure through the immersive augmented reality experience provided by a smart guide.
Casa Batlló invites you to visit a monument that is much more than a building; it is an artistic legend. Hidden behind the exceptional modernist facade, which mirrors a calm sea, a whole world of surprises and refined architectural details is waiting.
This architectural work by Antoni Gaudí will seduce you with its radical design and with the great array of visual solutions used. In every nook and cranny, you will discover something surprising, details which could not fail to enthral all those who love the fantastical. Take in the legendary Noble Floor (the former residence of the Batlló family), the Loft (the former storerooms and laundry rooms), the Roof Terrace with its mythical Chimneys (where you will see the famous backbone of the dragon slain by Sant Jordi, or Saint George), and the fabulous building well (once the communal stairwell). The tour finishes with the splendid entrance hall and the main staircase.
The video guide is currently available in: Catalan, Spanish, French, English, Italian, German, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese and Korean.
If you want to save time for your visit, you can choose the 'skip-the-line' option.
- Simple ticket or skip-the-line ticket (depending on the selected option)
- Video guide
- Children 0-6 years old: free
- Student (with card): reduced
- Youth 7-18 years old: reduced
- Seniors over 65: reduced
NOTE: Customers entitled to tickets with a discount must certify their condition to access the monument. The ticket will not be valid otherwise
Passeig de Gràcia, 43, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
- Bus: H10, V15, 7, 22 y 24 / Barcelona Tourist Bus (Red and Blue) / Casa Batlló - Fundació Antoni Tàpies / City Tours (Barcelona Tours) 3 A, Passeig de Gràcia - Casa Batlló / Barcelona Guide Bureau
- Metro: Passeig de Gràcia L2, L3, L4
- Train: Renfe Passeig de Gràcia / FGC Provença
- Conserve your ticket during the visit
- Monday to Sunday
- From 9.00 am to 9.00 pm (Last entrance 8.00 pm)
Off Week is probably one of the best weeks of the year if Techno music is a must in your day-to-day....
Like getting wet when you party? Us too! The BBQ Party Boat special sets sail at 4pm every Saturday ...
On June, our saturday will be burning with arrival of the Lou Lou Records x Bunny Tiger Showcase. Lo...
Sábado noche, UNMUTED en City Hall w/ Seb Zito Ever since Seb first discovered underground electroni...
Joris Voorn sits at the epicenter of the Dutch electronic music scene, the most renowned and instant...
We're tired of winter: it's hot weather, open-air electronics and hedonism in the heart of Montjuïc....