Classic city Barcelona electric bike tour
- Ride your electric bike through the narrow streets of the old city
- Explore the modern area too
- Immerse yourself in the unique Catalan Modernism
- Admire some of the amazing buildings designed by Antoni Gaudí
Once you meet your guide at the city center, you will ride your electric bike through the narrow streets of the old city, gradually becoming familiar with its main attractions, like the Sant Jaume square, the Medieval district including the breathtaking church of Santa Maria del Mar, as well as the green Ciutadella park. Then you will head to explore the modern area, where you can immerse yourself in the unique Catalan Modernism, while exploring the amazing buildings designed by Gaudí, Casa Batlló, Casa Milá, the impressive Basilica of the Sagrada Familia or the Casa LLeo Morera created by the architect Lluís Domènech i Montaner.
- Guide (live tour commentary is conducted in English)
- Bottled water
- Infant 0-5 years old: free
- Children 6-12 years old: reduced
- Youth 13-18 years old: reduced
Plaça Reial, Barcelona, Spain
Your guide will be wearing a green t-shirt and will be waiting for you near the fountain
- The tour is conducted on comfortable electric bikes, suitable from 12 year old kids (or 1.45cm tall). For smaller kids there are different options (trailers, child seats) so they can also enjoy the ride
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended. Depending on the weather consider bringing sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, and waterproof outer layer
- Difficulty: easy
- Minimum 2 people required
- Summer season (1 April - 31 October): Daily at 10.30am
- Winter season (1 November - 31 March): Monday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday at 10.30am
Every Thursday in Jamboree Dance Club, Bcn Or Die... Before the weekend. R&B, Hip Hop, Indie Dance, ...
Dj Eley, born in Lima, Peru 24 years ago but raised in Barcelona, has been influenced by black music...
Our new Wednesdays will make you feel like you are in paradise, join our djs and make your night ama...
Patrice Bäumel is an internationally renowned Dj and producer currently living in Amsterdam. 2017 w...
Enrico Sangiuliano is a name you will have noted if you have been anywhere in the electronic music s...
More info soon! Genres: Electronic,Techno Lines Up: East End Dubs,Hitch Atmospheres: Underground Doo...