Cooking class and tour of La Boquería market in Barcelona
- Enjoy a fun, participatory Mediterranean cooking class guided by a professional chef
- Discover the culinary market La Boquería
- Sample ten tapas from different cities in Spain and learn about their origins
- Taste equisite Spanish cooking in beautiful surroundings
This dynamic Mediterranean cooking class is guided by professional chef who will teach you about Spanish culinary traditions. Your tour will start at La Boquería market, the largest public market in Barcelona, where the guide will tell you about the traditional foods and also the most popular Catalans products.
Next, you will head to the private home of a professional chef for a comprehensive, hands-on cooking class. You'll learn a variety of traditional Spanish recipes for dishes such as paella, patatas bravas, and several kinds of tapas. Taste as you go along and listen as the chef explains how to use important regional ingredients such as olive oil, tomatoes, and herbs.
Before starting the cooking class, you will have the chance to try ten tapas from different cities in Spain, and the chef will give a brief explanation of the origins of each. During your lesson, you will learn how to make seafood Paella, Spanish omelette and Catalan cream.
You will then be invited to our private lounge for a tasting menu of our cuisine accompanied by the finest wines, all served by waiters.
As an open workshop, up to 10 participants can attend so you are sure to meet interesting people.
Dynamic of the group:
- It starts with a walk in Boqueria Market, located in "Las Ramblas of Barcelona"
- Welcome to the participant with snacks and a drink while you cook
- A brief introduction of the activities will be made
- Every participant will have an apron, a table with space, with the materials, the ingredients and the food for cooking the meal
- Will count with the help of an assistant and chef, who is the one in charge to give the directions to the team in the elaboration of the recipes
- When the meal is done, the participants will move to the dining area where they will sit at an imperial table to eat the meal they have prepared
- It includes tasting 10 Tapas
- Event's length: four hours approximately
- Tour of the La Boquería market
- Tapas tasting
- Cooking class
- Lunch with drinks and coffee or tea included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Just Royal Bcn, Plaza Real 3, 1º, 08002 Barcelona
Enter by buzzing doorbell Just Royal Bcn. Located in the Las Ramblas of Barcelona, next door to GLACIAR coffee shop.
Un des opéras les plus emblématiques, avec Lianna Haroutounian et les débuts d'Ainhoa rteta dans le ...
Le contre-ténor Bejun Mehta et la soprano Lisette Oropesa à l'affiche de l'une des perles de la sais...
J.S. BACH, Passion selon Saint Matthieu, BWV 244Fiche artistique : Marta Mathéu, soprano Rachel Redm...
Attention, il s'agit d'un billet nominatif à échanger, une pièce d'identité vous sera demandée lors ...
Le prix du package comprend : - Un billet pour le concert dans la catégorie choisie (voir ci-après l...
Casablancas, Argullol et Portaceli réuni pour cette Première mondiale d'une oeuvre catalane dirigée ...