Day tour from Barcelona to Girona and Figueres at your own pace
- Explore one of the most fascinating cities in Catalonia and discover its cultural heritage
- See where some chapters of the hit series Game of Thrones were shot
- Explore the Jewish Quarter, one of the most preserved in Europe
- Explore Figueres, the birthplace of Salvador Dalí
Enjoy this excursion to Girona and Figueres two jewels of Catalan heritage. You will depart from Barcelona in a comfortable VIP Class bus and will head to the old Roman settlement of Girona to enjoy a walking tour of the historic centre. Stroll through the best-preserved Jewish quarter in Europe. Discover Figueres and get in touch with the fascinating world of Salvador Dalí.
After discovering the emblematic monuments such as the Monastery of Sant Pere de Galligants, the Basilica of Sant Feliu, the Arab Baths and, obviously, the Cathedral of Girona, you will continue your trip to visit Figueres, the birthplace of the great painter Salvador Dalí, and will enjoy a guided walking tour of Figueres through the most singular corners of this charming little place. We will pass through the birthplace and home of Salvador Dalí's youth, San Pedro church and we will finish the visit in front of Dalí Theatre and Museum. The museum displays the single largest and most diverse collection of works by Salvador Dalí, the core of which was from the artist's personal collection.
- Round trip Barcelona - Girona - Figueres - Barcelona in a luxury bus VIP Class
- Expert English-Spanish guide during the trip
- Guided walking tour during 1.5 hours around the historic center of the city of Girona
- Guided walking tour during 1.5 hours around the city of Figueres
- A bottle of water
- Entrance tickets to the Dalí Museum and to the permanent expo "Jewels of Dalí" (only if you select the option)
- Entrance tickets to the monuments
- Not mentioned services
- Infants 0-7 years old: free
- Children 8-15 years old: reduced
- Seniors 65+ years old: reduced
Plaza de Cataluña, in front of Hard Rock Café
Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 9.30am
This summer begins Plaiia, a party for you to fall in love with electronic music like us. It is a co...
The Yiannimize Grand Tour is the brainchild of two successful well-known entrepreneurs, Yianni Chara...
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang every Monday at Shoko! Genres: Electro,Hits,Hip hop Lines Up: DJ Mouss Atmospher...
Opium Barcelona pres. NAPS Genres: Rap Lines Up: NAPS Atmospheres: International,Elegant Door Polici...
Pacha Barcelona presents I HATE THURSDAYS! We bring you the best music every Thursday night. The tig...
Opium pres. KEblack + NAZA Genres: Rap Lines Up: Keblack,Naza Atmospheres: International Door Polici...