Evening walking tour of Barcelona with tapas and Human Towers
- Guided evening walking tour in a small group
- Enjoy authentic Spanish Tapas and Catalan Pica-pica
- See a live Human Tower Display, a UNESCO Intangible Cultural
Enjoy a tasty Spanish style tapas and pica-pica dinner where you can make new friends, and meet fellow travelers. During your three hour walking tour of Central Barcelona you will visit a fresh market and stop at three local tapas bars and restaurants to experience a variety of flavors including, “buñuelos”, “sangria”, “porró”, “pincho”, “montadito”, “tortilla”. This personalized evening dinner will be led by a local guide who will provide insightful commentary about Catalan foods while munching on tapas and describing the Catalan traditions while exploring Barcelona.
Later you will continue your local experience surrounded by hundreds of “castellers” (or human tower builders). Watch a human tower display or get involved in it! Human Towers is a deep rooted tradition in Catalonia that is in the list of UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity. This small-group tour ensures a personalized attention from your guide.
- 3 hour walking tour of Barcelona
- Visit to a fresh food market and stop in 3 venues for tapas, pica-pica and wine
- Watch the best Human Tower builders
- Souvenir picture of your human tower
- Multi-lingual gourmet food-tour guide
- Local taxes included
- Hotel pick-up
Plaça de Catalunya, 21, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
In Central Barcelona, at Plaça Catalunya, in front of the Hard Rock Cafe.
- Minimum of 2 people is required per booking
- Minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Wear suitable clothing and footwear for walking
- Please bring comfortable clothing if you would like to participate in the human towers activity
- Bring sun protection during summer season
- Fridays at 5.00pm
- This tour is available, from March to November
- Tour does not operate on 1 and 6 of January, 24, 25 and 26 of December
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior the tour
Mahler Chamber Orchestra Gustavo Dudamel, director F. Schubert Sinfonía núm. 3, en Re mayor, D. 200 ...
Un des opéras les plus emblématiques, avec Lianna Haroutounian et les débuts d'Ainhoa rteta dans le ...
Le contre-ténor Bejun Mehta et la soprano Lisette Oropesa à l'affiche de l'une des perles de la sais...
The most commercial music night of the week has the name of Pacha-chá! Go get wild in the best club ...
The most crazy sessions take place at Pacha Barcleona every Monday during summer time! An amazing pe...
J.S. BACH, Passion selon Saint Matthieu, BWV 244Fiche artistique : Marta Mathéu, soprano Rachel Redm...