Gaudí House Museum tickets
- Explore the residence of Antoni Gaudí from 1906 to 1925
- Learn about the life of the Catalan architect
- The museum is located in the free access area of Park Güell
- Admire a complete collection of objects and documents linked to Gaudí's life
The Gaudí House Museum was the residence of the architect Antoni Gaudí i Cornet (1852-1926) from 1906 to 1925. The building, which was constructed as a show house for the Park Güell residential development project, was designed by Francesc d’Assís Berenguer i Mestres (1866-1914), Gaudí’s friend and right-hand-man.
The building evokes the period when the architect lived there, as well as exhibiting furniture and other objects that he designed.
The Gaudí House Museum has focused on illustrating the life and work of Gaudí above and beyond his status as an architect. For this reason, over the years furniture that he designed has been acquired, as well as objects and documents linked to his life. This collection is completed by outstanding objects designed by his collaborators.
The Gaudí House Museum is devoted to the more intimate side of the architect, as well as containing furniture and other objects that he designed and were produced under his supervision.
Note: The Gaudí House Museum is located in the free access area of Park Güell (this ticket doesn’t include access to the Monumental Zone of Park Güell).
- Entrance ticket
- Guided visit
- Food and drinks
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Children 0-10 years old: free
- Youth 11-17 years old: reduced
- Senior over 65 years old: reduced
- Students: reduced
- Disabled (people with disabilities at or above the 65% + 1 carer): reduced
Ctra. del Carmel, 23A, 08024 Barcelona, Spain
Gaudí House Museum: Park Güell. Carretera del Carmel, 23A / 08024 Barcelona
- Metro: L3 - Lesseps. Leaving the metro station, follow the signs to Park Güell
- Bus: 24 and 92 (Carretera del Carmel entrance) / 32 and H6 (Carrer d’Olot entrance) / 116 Bus del Barri (Carrer d’Olot entrance)
- Entrance tickets are only valid for the times printed on each individual ticket
- Children under 16 must be accompanied at all times by a tutor
- The house is not completely adapted. Nevertheless, people with reduced mobility can visit the ground floor and the garden
- For reasons of conservation and safety, the number of visitors on the site is limited
- There is no left-luggage facility at the Gaudí House Museum, nor any space to leave backpacks, travel bags, etc. If there is space, pushchairs may be left at the entrance of the house, but the Gaudí House Museum accepts no liability for these
- Photos: No tripods or selfie sticks may be used on the site. For reasons of conservation, no flash photography is allowed inside the house
- Animals: Except guide dogs, no animals are allowed into the site
- October-March: from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
- April-September: from 9.00 am to 8.00 pm
- 25/26 December and 1/6 January: from 10.00 am to 2.00 pm
Attention, il s'agit d'un billet nominatif à échanger, une pièce d'identité vous sera demandée lors ...
Le prix du package comprend : - Un billet pour le concert dans la catégorie choisie (voir ci-après l...
Entradas no reembolsables // Tickets Non refundable. Tuesday Nights brinEVERY TUESDAY THE OFFICIAL E...
Format: B Highgrade Recordings | Stil Vor Talent | Opossum Recordings MotorFunk Ambassadors for life...
INPUT pres MICHAEL KLEIN Percussive and rhythmic grooves are what defines the unique sound of Michae...
Nicole Moudaber is an event promoter, record label founder, radio host, and one of the most passiona...