Gaudí Modernism walking tour with tickets to the Sagrada Familia and access to the towers
- Admire the most extravagant Modernist buildings in Barcelona
- Learn about Gaudí’s life and work
- Enjoy a guided visit of the Sagrada Familia with tower access
- Discover some of the most important exponents of the Catalan Modernism
Enjoy a guided tour of the most extravagant Modernist buildings in Barcelona with entry included to the Gaudi's masterpiece: Sagrada Familia and its towers. Admire the most important Modernist buildings in Barcelona, many of them listed by UNESCO as World Heritage Sites.
The 19th-century Catalan Renaissance saw the cultural rebirth of a nation that reached its peak with the Modernisme movement. Gaudí and his contemporaries took the spirit of the times and mixed modern techniques with traditional craftsmanship to enrich Barcelona.
This walking tour explores the beautiful architectural heritage and discover how Gaudí was inspired by different aspects of life, such as nature, to create this unique style of architecture unique in the world. The tour will also include free time for you to some lunch and your guide will recommend you some great places, touristic or local.
Also, discover and access to the unfinished masterpiece of Sagrada Família, one of the most emblematic and most visited monuments of Barcelona. This unique building is a bridge between the twin historic highlights of Catalan culture: the medieval merchant city and the 19th-century industrial metropolis. It combines tremendous views over the city Gaudí loved with fascinating insights into his creative mind.
Finally, access the towers and enjoy the panoramic views of the incredible city of Barcelona.
- Official guide
- Walking tour
- Sagrada Familia ticket and guided tour with tower access
- Monuments surrounding area
- Tickets not described in the Inclusios point
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infants 0-2 years old: free
- Children 3-10 years old: reduced
Jaume I Metro stop
Jaume I Metro stop (line 4), exit in front of Hotel Suizo (just look for the red umbrellas)
- Comfortable footwear recommended
- The Sagrada Familia is a Catholic church, discreet clothing is mandatory, access may be restricted if the clothing does not meet the requirements
- For safety reasons, children younger than 6 cannot go up the towers and children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- For safety reasons, people with reduced mobility and those whose ability to move around or interact with their surroundings autonomously and safely is limited by any sort of visual impairment may not visit the towers
- Please note that to go up the tower you will use an elevator but to go down you will need to use the stairs
- The lifts in the towers will be closed in adverse weather conditions including strong winds and/or rain
- Daily at 10.30am
UNANNOUNCED by Raxon ___________________________ Expect the finest names in house & techno curated b...
A relative newcomer, Tini Gessler has risen through the music scene remarkably quickly. Starting out...
Free until 2am (then € 10 w / long Drink) ▶ Check our Special Deal offer! Long 2 long drinks ✦ acces...
he Catalan capital finally has a proper R&B and Hip Hop party! With its bold foray into Barcelona, t...
Downtown is one sexy party on Tuesday nights! For lovers of Hip-Hop, R&B and Electronic, 3 Resident ...
Off Week is probably one of the best weeks of the year if Techno music is a must in your day-to-day....