Girona and Costa Brava tour from Barcelona
- Stroll the maze-like medieval streets of Girona
- Discover the dramatic landscapes of the Costa Brava
- Go to the small fishing village of Calella de Palafurgell
Explore the stunning landscapes of the Costa Brava on a full-day tour to Girona from Barcelona.
Depart from the Catalan capital to the city of Girona, where the remains of its Roman and medieval past make an interesting contrast to the present-day city. Get lost in a maze of narrow streets, and venture into the best-preserved Jewish Ghetto in Europe. Admire the cathedral, home to the widest Gothic nave in the world. Marvel at the brightly colored houses on the banks of the Onyar River.
Then, transfer to the breathtaking landscapes and villages of the Costa Brava, stopping at the medieval village of Pals en route. Stroll down cobblestone streets, and enjoy some of the best panoramas of the Mediterranean Sea whipped-up by the fierce Tramontana wind. Marvel at the fields and plains of Empordà extending to the horizon.
Discover dramatic views of the Catalan coast, surrounded by green mountains, sheer cliffs, and small villages of whitewashed houses. Stop in the traditional fishing village of Calella De Palafrugell, and feel as if you have been transported back to yesteryear.
Explore the pristine landscape of Calella, and discover the ancient pathways of the Caminos de Ronda. Once used by fishermen, watchmen and smugglers, these paths allow you to explore the virgin coast at your leisure, where you will discover popular beaches and inaccessible coves and cliffs.
Take a dip in crystal clear water, surrounded by unspoiled nature.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in a private air-conditioned minivan
- Small-group tour with up to 8 guests
- Walking tour
- Beach tour at Calella de Palafrugell
- Gratuities (optional)
Hotel pick-up and drop-off. You'll have to specify tour pick-up address at checkout
- Please note that this is a small group tour with a maximum group size of 8 people
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Please inform the local partner of the ages of all children in order to arrange the correct child seat
- Please advise the exact address of your accommodation in Barcelona when booking
- Daily at 8.30am
Big Opening Circus Fridays The best session to not stop dancing! MAINROOM: URBAN MUSIC: DJ OUMAR SKY...
LOCKED pres. Agents of Time - EXTENDED SET It all started in a store room, a drink and a bit of time...
█ Voltage x HEX █ The Belgian festival lands in Barcelona for the first time with this brand new col...
Of the Belleville Three, the cadre of early Detroit producers who tested the limits of spirit within...
SATURDAY | JANUARY 2020 @ RAZZMATAZZ CLUBS | Opening doors 01:00 am 1 Ticket 4 clubs >>> RAZZCLUB, T...
Since its record debut more than twelve years ago, CORE, formerly known as Daniel Kyo, has been leav...