Illa Fantasia skip-the-line tickets with free transfer
- Enjoy more than 20 different water slides and 3 large swimming pools
- Join Aquasound, Barcelona's funniest pool party
- A great way to cool off on warmer days
- Free bus transfer service from and to Barcelona
Visit Barcelona's most important water park in Vilassar de Dalt, Finca Mas Brassó s/n. This daily ticket will allow you to enjoy 22 rides, 3 macro swimming pools, 9 restaurants and a huge picnic area. A family-friendly water park with dedicated areas for all ages. Do not miss Aquasound Pool Party (all Thursdays during July and August), Barcelona's funniest party, open to all ages. With artists, special performances, DJ and many surprises… A great option for everybody wishing to escape from the heat of Barcelona!
- Entrance to the water park
- Free bus from and to Barcelona
- Children less than 90 cm: free
- Children from 90 cm to 120 cm: reduced price
- Senior (+65 years old): reduced price
- Illa Fantasia Water park, Finca Mas Brassó, s.n. 08339 Vilassar de Dalt (Barcelona)
- Visitors must present a ticket corresponding to their height. Otherwise they will be required to pay the difference
- In the event of an electrical storm, the water park will remain closed
- Free parking
- Not combinable with other promotions, Club Súper 3 or similar.
- Barcelona bus stops and departure times (July and August)
- 10.00am: Sants Estacio (Passeig Sant Antoni 2613)
- 10.15am: Ronda Universitat (5-17)
- 10.35am: Barceloneta(Carrer Dr.Aiguader)
- Return service from outside Illa Fantasia water park:
- June and September at 5.30pm, July and August at 6.30pm
- The water is open from 8 June to 11 September
- June and September: from 10.00am to 6.00pm
- July and August: from 10.00am to 7.00pm
- Blackout dates: 7 July and 13 August
Are you ready to dive in on the fun? Wait no longer and come and cool off in the water park of Port ...
In just 35 minutes the Aerobús shuttle connects Barcelona-El Prat airport with the center of Barcelo...
Hop on board the Montjuïc cable car and enjoy astonishing views of the city and the sea from the cas...
Barcelona is known as the capital of Modernism and the place where the famous architect Antoni Gaudí...
Discover Barcelona’s highlights from the sea! Take this 9 miles boat tour, a unique opportunity to e...
Barcelona is the perfect city to explore on foot while you lose yourself in the narrow streets in it...
The Montserrat Afternoon Tour with Cog-Wheel Train is a unique experience to live if you plan on vis...
A visit to Casa Milà, popularly known as La Pedrera, a building that is a reference point in world a...
On your tour you will enjoy a guided walking tour through the marvelous city of Barcelona. Your tour...
Your tour starts next to the famous Boqueria Market, where you’ll meet your guide and go straight to...