Intimate sailing experience with a local aperitif
- Taste the best local vermouth and appetizers under the sun on a luxury boat
- Cruise along the gorgeous Barcelona coast and awe at its skyline
- Listen to live music by a local guitarist on board
Relax and let your worries drift away as you sail into the Mediterranean Sea! Admire Barcelona’s skyline on board of a classic 2 masted schooner, 22-meter wooden boat from beginnings of 20th Century, and let the hustle and bustle of the city fade as you sail further from the coast.If you are a sea lover and want to explore the coast of Barcelona on board of an exclusive sailing boat, this experience is made just for you!
Relax while sipping a chilled glass of a local vermouth or soft drink, and nibble on a selection of typical tasty appetizers. Meanwhile, let yourself be amused by a live Spanish guitar player, who will set the exclusive touch of the morning. Our expert crew will make sailing a truly unique experience that you will enjoy with a maximum of 13 people.
- 2 ½ hour Barcelona sailing cruise
- A chilled glass of vermouth and local appetizers
- Live music on board
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children 0-3 years old: free
- Children 4-8 years old: reduced
Moll d'Espanya, 7, 08039 Barcelona, Spain
Reial Club Nàutic de Barcelona, Moll d'Espanya, s/n, 08039
- Please, bring a passport or an official ID with picture in order to be able to enter the venue
Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at 11.30am
Nakadia & Victor Fernandez Genres: Techno,Tech house Lines Up: Nakadia Atmospheres: Underground,Inte...
Entradas no reembolsables // Tickets Non refundable. Tuesday Nights brinEVERY TUESDAY THE OFFICIAL E...
Format: B Highgrade Recordings | Stil Vor Talent | Opossum Recordings MotorFunk Ambassadors for life...
INPUT pres MICHAEL KLEIN Percussive and rhythmic grooves are what defines the unique sound of Michae...
PRIVATE CLUB / ID NEEDED Private Club / Essential DNI Registration of new members at the door on the...
Nicole Moudaber is an event promoter, record label founder, radio host, and one of the most passiona...