Las Golondrinas in Barcelona boat trip tickets
- Discover Barcelona skyline from the sea
- Enjoy the sea breeze and sun while seating on the open deck
- Admire some monuments and buildings from a different point of view
- A perfect activity for children
Discover Barcelona’s highlights from the sea! Take this 9 miles boat tour, a unique opportunity to enjoy the sea breeze, feel the sun on your face and admire then main buildings that forms the city’s skyline.
Enjoy the opportunity to visit the port, coastline and beaches of Barcelona. The ship sails from the Portal de la Pau (next to the Drassanes pier, under the Colón monument), and travels 9 miles sailing along the coast of the city showing the main buildings that make up the city skyline. It is a perfect activity for children, as it is a unique opportunity to enjoy nature and different views of Barcelona, while allowing you to discover all its emblematic monuments, symbols of the culture of the city.
- Ticket to the boat
- Free mobile app guide of the tour in 7 languages
- Infant 0-3 years: free
- Children 4-10 years: reduced
- Over 65 years: reduced
Moll de les Drassanes, 2, 08039 Barcelona, Spain
Moll de Drassanes. Subway: L3 Drassanes Stop. Bus: 14, 59, 64, 91, 120, D20, H14. Bus Tourist Barcelona CITY TOUR: Parking Word Trade Center / Schedule: Autumn ? Winter from 10.00am to 5.00pm / Spring ? Summer from 10.00am to 8.00pm
- Modern Golondrinas catamaran and mono-hull fleet
- Catamarans Trimar and Ómnibus and mono-hull Antina G, they are three modern boats that sail along the coast of Barcelona. All of them suitable for disables and with bar service
- January: 12.30pm Monday to Friday - 12.30pm and 3.30pm Holidays / Saturday / Sunday
- February and March: 12.30pm and 3.30pm
- April: 12.30pm, 3.30pm and 4.30pm
- May and June: 12.30pm, 1.30pm, 3.30pm, 4.30pm and 5.30pm
- July and August: 12.30pm, 1.30pm, 3.30pm, 4.30pm, 5.30pm and 6.30pm
- September: 12.30pm, 1.30pm, 3.30pm, 4.30pm and 5.30pm
- October: 12.30pm, 3.30pm and 4.30pm
- November: 12.30pm and 3.30pm
- December: 12.30pm Monday to Friday - 12.30pm and 3.30pm Holidays / Saturday / Sunday
Discover Barcelona on the double-decker Barcelona Bus Turístic, the most convenient way to discover ...
Hop on board the Montjuïc cable car and enjoy astonishing views of the city and the sea from the cas...
Gaudi’s unfinished masterpiece attracts more than three million visitors a year. You don’t want to w...
Barcelona is the perfect city to explore on foot while you lose yourself in the narrow streets in it...
The Barcelona Aquàrium is located in the old harbour, Port Vell, and is the world's most important m...
Meet your guide and sail along the glorious Barcelona coast in the warm Mediterranean sun, passing L...
A visit to Casa Milà, popularly known as La Pedrera, a building that is a reference point in world a...
The Barcelona Tapas evening, that lasts 2 to 3 hours, combines gourmet food and Catalan culture on a...
Discover the most outstanding attractions near Barcelona with our tour to Girona and Figueres in a c...
Explore Barcelona on this Electric Bike Tour. Discover the city led by an experience local guide and...