- Private transport and bilingual specialized mountain guide
- Visit of the Montserrat abbey and the boys choir singing of the famous Escolania de Montserrat (subject to seasonal availability)
- Great views from the funicular St Joan's railway
- One hour of soft trek in the Natural Park of Montserrat to have the best scenic views
The experience starts in the upper part of Passeig de Gràcia, before journeying to experience the natural splendor of Montserrat, Catalonia’s most emblematic mountain. Topped by a Benedictine Monastery, Montserrat is an ideal half-day trip to spend a fun day in nature, just a few kilometers away from Barcelona. On the way to the Monastery, admire the Massif of Montserrat, a spectacular multi-peaked rocky range packed of unique needle-shape formations.
Upon arrival, visit the monastery, which was founded in the 10th century and still functions to this day, with over 150 monks. It is also well-known for hosting the figure of La Moreneta (the dark one), who is the patron saint of Catalonia. Your guide will bring history alive by explaining the history and ventures of this monastery dating nearly a thousand years.
Board a funicular railway to observe the area’s fascinating flora and fauna following a trail (soft trekking) with the best specialized guide in Montserrat Natural Park.
- Private transport
- Bilingual guide
- Guided visit of Montserrat
- Visit of the Montserrat Abbey
- Soft Hiking
- Tickets for the St. Joan's rack railway or cable car
- One hour of trek in the Natural Park
- Boys choir singing of the famous Escolania de Montserrat (subject to seasonal availability)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food or beverages
- Children 0-3 years old: free
- Children 4-8 years old: reduced
Passatge de la Concepció, 7, 08008 Barcelona, Spain
WE BARCELONA at Passatge de la Concepción street nr.7 ( at Passeig de Gracia corner)
- Please wear confortable shoes
- Group size: max. 12/15 people
- Occasionally the Montserrat mountain railway has to undergo maintenance, if the rail way is undergoing maintenance, this tour's route and the hike will be adjusted to include all the best views and ensure you still see the Montserrat Abbey, and have a great time
- Depending on the season
Avoid the crowds with early access to Montserrat Monastery.This tour not only invites you to know th...
Day tour that will take you to three wine cellars of the Penedés area, during this visit you will le...
The first stop of this amazing wine and cava tour will be Finca Ca n’Estella, a small boutique winer...
Barcelona is known as the capital of Modernism and the place where the famous architect Antoni Gaudí...
Rather than settling down at night, Barcelona puts on an evening dress and changes the tune. Discove...
Mahler Chamber Orchestra Gustavo Dudamel, director F. Schubert Sinfonía núm. 3, en Re mayor, D. 200 ...
Un des opéras les plus emblématiques, avec Lianna Haroutounian et les débuts d'Ainhoa rteta dans le ...
Le contre-ténor Bejun Mehta et la soprano Lisette Oropesa à l'affiche de l'une des perles de la sais...
Prepare your senses, your mind and your body for tonight! The best sundays night in town take place ...
FRIDAY | AUGUST 2018 @ RAZZMATAZZ CLUBS | Opening doors 01:00am 1 Ticket 4 clubs >>> RAZZCLUB, THE L...