Montserrat guided tour and hiking experience with private transport from Barcelona
- Private transport and bilingual specialized mountain guide
- Visit of the Montserrat abbey and the boys choir singing of the famous Escolania de Montserrat (subject to seasonal availability)
- Great views from the funicular St Joan's railway
- One hour of soft trek in the Natural Park of Montserrat to have the best scenic views
The experience starts in the upper part of Passeig de Gràcia, before journeying to experience the natural splendor of Montserrat, Catalonia’s most emblematic mountain. Topped by a Benedictine Monastery, Montserrat is an ideal half-day trip to spend a fun day in nature, just a few kilometers away from Barcelona. On the way to the Monastery, admire the Massif of Montserrat, a spectacular multi-peaked rocky range packed of unique needle-shape formations.
Upon arrival, visit the monastery, which was founded in the 10th century and still functions to this day, with over 150 monks. It is also well-known for hosting the figure of La Moreneta (the dark one), who is the patron saint of Catalonia. Your guide will bring history alive by explaining the history and ventures of this monastery dating nearly a thousand years.
Board a funicular railway to observe the area’s fascinating flora and fauna following a trail (soft trekking) with the best specialized guide in Montserrat Natural Park.
- Private transport
- Bilingual guide
- Guided visit of Montserrat
- Visit of the Montserrat Abbey
- Soft Hiking
- Tickets for the St. Joan's rack railway or cable car
- One hour of trek in the Natural Park
- Boys choir singing of the famous Escolania de Montserrat (subject to seasonal availability)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food or beverages
- Children 0-3 years old: free
- Children 4-8 years old: reduced
Passatge de la Concepció, 7, 08008 Barcelona, Spain
WE BARCELONA at Passatge de la Concepción street nr.7 ( at Passeig de Gracia corner)
- Please wear confortable shoes
- Group size: max. 12/15 people
- Occasionally the Montserrat mountain railway has to undergo maintenance, if the rail way is undergoing maintenance, this tour's route and the hike will be adjusted to include all the best views and ensure you still see the Montserrat Abbey, and have a great time
- Depending on the season
Montserrat is a mountain, a unique Natural Park, and a massive rock over 4000 feet high, visible for...
Day tour that will take you to three wine cellars of the Penedés area, during this visit you will le...
The first stop of this amazing wine and cava tour will be Finca Ca n’Estella, a small boutique winer...
You don't need to be an architect to understand and appreciate the genius of Gaudì. The marvel stand...
Experience the unforgetable sensation of flying in a hot air balloon, at 1,000 meters high driven by...
Start your full day trip from Barcelona on a comfortable bus with guide on board. We offer you to vi...
Let’s take a trip to Montjuïc, the hill hosting the 1992 Olympic Games, by electric bike. From the b...
This tour is perfect for those who wish to learn about and experience the fascinating history of Cat...
The beauty of decorative art. The Casa Felip is a modernist building located in the Ausias Marc stre...
Are you a Gaudí fan? Once you arrive in Barcelona, it's impossible not to become one. His instantly ...