Montserrat morning tour from Barcelona and Sagrada Familia afternoon guided visit
- Impressive architecture of the Montserrat Monastery
- Avoid the crowds
- Cultural heritage and history of the church
- The Sagrada Familia, the masterpiece of Antoni Gaudí
Get to know two important places while you are visiting Barcelona. This tour not only invites you to know the spirituality living Montserrat and the amazing architecture of the Sagrada Familia, but also to have the opportunity of knowing the beautiful culture of Catalonia.
First you will depart from Barcelona to Montserrat Monastery. Visit the Museum of Montserrat and marvel at its cultural heritage. Here you can learn all about the archeology of the East given by Mesopotamia, Cyprus, Egypt and Palestine, you can also admire old paintings from the thirteenth to eighteenth centuries by artists such as Morales, El Greco, Berruguete, Caravaggio, among others.
Fall in love with the architecture of the Basilica which combines Gothic and Renaissance styles. And get the chance to see the beautiful atrium and sacristy, get an appreciation of the talents of the singers, composers and teachers through the explanatory audiovisual showing the choir line.
In the afternoon, when you get back to Barcelona, you will have free time to eat (by your own) before leading to the Cathedral of Sagrada Familia. Get to see the façades and the interior of the basilica, you will acquire essential knowledge that only your guide can give about the symbolism representing the Holy Family as an expression of Christian ideology and faith through the construction in stone.
- Transportation from meeting point to Montserrat Monastery
- Bilingual guide
- Tickets to Montserrat Monastery and Sagrada Familia
- Liquor tasting
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation from Plaza Catalunya to the Sagrada Familia
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Infants 0-2 years old free
- Children 3-11 years old: reduced
Plaça de Catalunya, 21, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Plaza Catalunya, in front of Hard Rock Café
- Please note that this tour is divided in two parts. First you will have the tour to Montserrat that will start at 6:45 at Plaza Catalunya in front of the Hard Rock Café. When this tour ends, around 1.00pm you will have free time to have lunch and go to the meeting point for the Sagrada Familia tour (BOTIGA TIENDA SHOP at 3.20pm) on your own
- Take a jacket with you as it may be a bit cold up on the mountain and comfortabel shoes as we will walk a certain amount of kilometers
- From the 24th of March to the 31st of October: daily
- From the 1st of November to the 23rd of March: tuesday, thursday, saturday and sunday
- The morning tour to Montserrat starts at 6.45am
- The guided visit of the Sagrada Familia begins at 3.30pm (be 15 min before)
Note: In the low season (from 1 November to 23 March) this tour operates only on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays
Attention, il s'agit d'un billet nominatif à échanger, une pièce d'identité vous sera demandée lors ...
Le prix du package comprend : - Un billet pour le concert dans la catégorie choisie (voir ci-après l...
Entradas no reembolsables // Tickets Non refundable. Tuesday Nights brinEVERY TUESDAY THE OFFICIAL E...
Format: B Highgrade Recordings | Stil Vor Talent | Opossum Recordings MotorFunk Ambassadors for life...
INPUT pres MICHAEL KLEIN Percussive and rhythmic grooves are what defines the unique sound of Michae...
Nicole Moudaber is an event promoter, record label founder, radio host, and one of the most passiona...