New year’s eve party and flamenco show with optional dinner
- Special new year’s eve flamenco show
- Spanish traditional new year’s cocktail with lucky grapes
- Cotillion surprise party bag
- More than 14 artists performing on stage
Say farewell to the old year and welcome the new one in style with this special new year's eve flamenco show and party. Choose between show and party only or one of our exclusive dinner options for a full experience, and enjoy a beautiful show of more than 14 artists performing on stage. "Cantaores" (singers), "bailaores" (dancers), guitar players and other musicians create a mixture of flamenco styles from the traditional ones to new fusions for a special evening that you will never forget.
Upon entering the venue you will get the typical Spanish cotillion bag to swiftly get into the party mood.
If you choose one of the dinner options, you will delight your palate with an outstanding menu: fish and seafood bouillabaisse with strudel base for starters, sirloin medallions with Christmas foie sauce as main and a sweet apricot strudel with lemon sauce for dessert. Coffee with pastries and liquors are included along other drinks (water, soft drinks, wine and the traditional Catalan cava).
When the clock strikes midnight, experience the Spanish tradition of eating a grape each time the bell chimes, the new year will be a lucky one if you manage to eat all the grapes by the time the bells end. Come to celebrate the new year's eve with this peculiar and fun tradition and manage to eat the 12 grapes in time to have a happy and successful 2018!
Afterwards, begin the new year the best possible way with a party at the Palacio del Flamenco until 3.00am, where you will have 4 cocktails or alcoholic drinks included in your ticket.
Live this experience in the special atmosphere of a theater from 1920 located in Barcelona downtown, and reopened after deep renovations, on December 2006 under the name Palacio del Flamenco. Since then it has become in a charming local purely dedicated to the art of flamenco.
- Special flamenco show
- Spanish traditional new year’s cocktail
- Cotillion surprise party bag
- Party until 3.00am with 4 cocktails or alcoholic drinks included
- New year’s eve special dinner with drinks included (only if chosen)
- Transportation to/from Palacio del Flamenco
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Infants 0-2 years old: free
Carrer de Balmes, 139, 08008 Barcelona, Spain
Palacio del Flamenco - C. Balmes 139
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- Dinner in the VIP area offers better views of the show, in a secluded area away from the general public in a booth and the service of a dedicated waiter
- Before entering the room where the flamenco show will take place, you will see a video about the history of flamenco and then you will take a 10-minute class, in English, with two bailaores on the basics of flamenco
- 31st December 2017
- Dinner: 9.50pm
- Show: 10.30pm
NOTE: Before entering the room where the flamenco show will take place, you will see a video about the history of flamenco and then you will take a 10-minute class, in English, with two bailaores on the basics of flamenco
Every Thursday in Jamboree Dance Club, Bcn Or Die... Before the weekend. R&B, Hip Hop, Indie Dance, ...
Saturday night. Well, it can be one for the books. And you are about to choose La Terrrazza to get t...
This is NOT a regular friday night at La Terrrazza. Yes, you will get open air, Montjuïc nature & gr...
Space Music Garden present his Wednesday party at Ethniko Barcelona. A nightclub just in front of th...
Prepare your senses, your mind and your body for tonight! The best Fridays night in town take place ...
(ESP) Jackies despide su última fecha de este 2019 en LaTerrrazza Barcelona. El club #openair por ex...