- Visit Gaudí's only park designed by the architect in Barcelona
- Drive through Passeig de Gràcia and past the façades of Casa Batlló and La Pedrera
- Enjoy the stunning Modernista buildings of L' Eixample
- Walk straight in to the Park Güell with no queues and less crowds because it’s in the afternoon
Discover the world of the visionary architect Antoni Gaudí with this guided tour of Barcelona's magical Park Güell, and discover one of the sites that made this architect so revered.
Opened to the public in 1922 it was declared World’s Heritage by Unesco in 1984. Located in a residential suburb, it was financed by the businessman Eusebi Güell and meticulously planned by Gaudí with waterfalls, a market place and square, gardens, and impressive architectural constructions. The characteristic features of modernism with the original Gaudí’s creations (presence of nature, broken tile mosaics and impossible shapes).
During the guided tour you will enjoy the mix of highly advanced technical engineering and fantasy decoration. You will see the famous mosaic dragon, serving as an overflow for the underground water cistern, and the curved mosaic bench around the square, which simultaneously acts as a seat, balcony, and wonderful work of art worldwide-known.
- Skip the line tickets to Park Güell
- Roomy and air conditioned bus
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
- Infants 0-2 years old: free
- Children 3-12 years old: reduced
Plaça Catalunya 19
The tour start from Plaça Catalunya 19, in front of Deutsche Bank and Hotel Olivia Plaza. Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time and look for the orange umbrellas!
- This tour involves some walking. Consider there are many steps to get around in the park
- Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 5.45pm
Mahler Chamber Orchestra Gustavo Dudamel, director F. Schubert Sinfonía núm. 3, en Re mayor, D. 200 ...
Un des opéras les plus emblématiques, avec Lianna Haroutounian et les débuts d'Ainhoa rteta dans le ...
Le contre-ténor Bejun Mehta et la soprano Lisette Oropesa à l'affiche de l'une des perles de la sais...
Kiss Kiss Bank Bank - Every Monday at Shoko Barcelona. Genres: Electronic Lines Up: A-Trak Atmospher...
The most commercial music night of the week has the name of Pacha-chá! Go get wild in the best club ...
The most crazy sessions take place at Pacha Barcleona every Monday during summer time! An amazing pe...