Port Aventura Park and Ferrari Land tickets pass for 1, 2 and 3 days
- Pick the ticket combination that works best for you to visit these two parks
- Have fun with the whole family at Port Aventura Park and Ferrari Land
- A fun and exciting experience for children and adults alike
- Don't miss out on the thrilling rides waiting for you today
Sign up for a once in a lifetime aventure as you discover Port Aventura Park and Ferrari Land in 1, 2 or 3 days! Choose the right combo for you and your family or friends.
Port Aventura Park extends for over 105 hectares and is divided into six different themed areas. Just as the park itself originated in the Mediterranean, you will be welcomed into the park via the Mediterranean themed area. From here, you can take a trip to the beautiful Polynesian Islands, to a colorful and animated Mexico, to an exotic China or to the rough and tumble Far West. In addition, there is a special Sesame Street Adventure park for the little ones.
Ferrari Land, a new theme park dedicated to Cavallino Rampante, makes Port Aventura World Parks & Resort the European destination with the largest number of theme parks (3). This 70,000 meters squared park pays homage to the excellence of Italian artistic heritage that has been embodied in its iconic buildings and, in turn, is a tribute to the genius Enzo Ferrari and his passion for speed and innovation recognizable in the 11 park attractions with their adrenaline filled, high level technology. This park is aimed primarily at families and Ferrari enthusiasts of all ages.
Visit both parks, choosing the entrance pass that's best for you:
- 1 day entrance pass: this option allows you to access Ferrari Land and Port Aventura Park both on the same day (during opening hours).
- 2 days entrance pass: this option gives you the possibility to spend one full day at Ferrari Land and to access as well Port Aventura Park on the same day (during opening hours). In addition, it gives you a second full day at Port Aventura Park. Both entrance tickets must be used within three days of initial validation.
- 3 days entrance pass: this option allows you to enjoy a full day at Ferrari Land and to access as well Port Aventura Park on the same day (during opening hours). In addition, it gives you two more full days at Port Aventura Park. The three entrance tickets must be used within six days of initial validation.
- Entrance pass for 1 day to Port Aventura Park and Ferrari Land
- Entrance pass for 2 days to Port Aventura Park and Ferrari Land
- Entrance pass for 3 days to Port Aventura Park and Ferrari Land
- Infants three years of age and under: free
- Children 4-10 years of age: reduced
- Seniors 60 years of age and up: reduced
Avinguda del Batlle Pere Molas, km 2, 43840 Vila-seca, Tarragona, Spain
- Port Aventura Park and Ferrari Land are open from 23/03/2018 to 06/01/2019, except from 05/11/2018 to 21/12/2018 (during which the park is open only on weekends, except the weekend of 06/12/2018 to 09/12/2018)
- Port Aventura Park is open from 10.00am to 8.00pm except from 23 June to 10 September, when it is open from 10.00am to midnight.
- From 23 June to 10 September, Ferrari Land is open from 10.00am to 8.00pm
- From 23 March to 22 June and from 11 September to 4 November, Ferrari Land is open from 10.00am to 5.00pm
Port Aventura Park extends for over 105 hectares and is divided into six different themed areas. Jus...
Gaudi’s unfinished masterpiece attracts more than three million visitors a year. You don’t want to w...
A visit to Casa Milà, popularly known as La Pedrera, a building that is a reference point in world a...
Walk through Gaudi’s imagination as you pass among the mosaics, vaulted colonnades and bizarre archi...
- Tour Sagrada Familia Discover one of the Antoni Gaudí’s treasures and one of the most visited buil...
Park Güell is the only of its kind in the world! In 1886, the entrepreneur Eusebi Güell entrusted th...
Enjoy a guided tour by the famous Cathedral of the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona!Your expert guide wi...
IVenture it’s an electronic card that includes several activities to visit the most popular monument...
You'll not find a better variety of activities, ranging from white-knuckle rollercoaster rides to th...
The History Museum of Catalonia was opened in 1996 by the Generalitat and it is situated in the anti...