Port Aventura Park and Ferrari Land tickets pass for 1, 2 and 3 days
- Pick the ticket combination that works best for you to visit these two parks
- Have fun with the whole family at Port Aventura Park and Ferrari Land
- A fun and exciting experience for children and adults alike
- Don't miss out on the thrilling rides waiting for you today
Sign up for a once in a lifetime aventure as you discover Port Aventura Park and Ferrari Land in 1, 2 or 3 days! Choose the right combo for you and your family or friends.
Port Aventura Park extends for over 105 hectares and is divided into six different themed areas. Just as the park itself originated in the Mediterranean, you will be welcomed into the park via the Mediterranean themed area. From here, you can take a trip to the beautiful Polynesian Islands, to a colorful and animated Mexico, to an exotic China or to the rough and tumble Far West. In addition, there is a special Sesame Street Adventure park for the little ones.
Ferrari Land, a new theme park dedicated to Cavallino Rampante, makes Port Aventura World Parks & Resort the European destination with the largest number of theme parks (3). This 70,000 meters squared park pays homage to the excellence of Italian artistic heritage that has been embodied in its iconic buildings and, in turn, is a tribute to the genius Enzo Ferrari and his passion for speed and innovation recognizable in the 11 park attractions with their adrenaline filled, high level technology. This park is aimed primarily at families and Ferrari enthusiasts of all ages.
Visit both parks, choosing the entrance pass that's best for you:
- 1 day entrance pass: this option allows you to access Ferrari Land and Port Aventura Park both on the same day (during opening hours).
- 2 days entrance pass: this option gives you the possibility to spend one full day at Ferrari Land and to access as well Port Aventura Park on the same day (during opening hours). In addition, it gives you a second full day at Port Aventura Park. Both entrance tickets must be used within three days of initial validation.
- 3 days entrance pass: this option allows you to enjoy a full day at Ferrari Land and to access as well Port Aventura Park on the same day (during opening hours). In addition, it gives you two more full days at Port Aventura Park. The three entrance tickets must be used within six days of initial validation.
- Entrance pass for 1 day to Port Aventura Park and Ferrari Land
- Entrance pass for 2 days to Port Aventura Park and Ferrari Land
- Entrance pass for 3 days to Port Aventura Park and Ferrari Land
- Infants three years of age and under: free
- Children 4-10 years of age: reduced
- Seniors 60 years of age and up: reduced
Avinguda del Batlle Pere Molas, km 2, 43840 Vila-seca, Tarragona, Spain
- Open every day from 06/04/2019 to 06/01/2020
- In the high season, from 22 June to 7 September 2019, the park is open until midnight
- Open every day from 06/04/2019 until 01/11/2019
- From 02/11/2019 to 15/12/2019 the park is open for weekends only (except for Friday 6 December 2019)
- In high season, , from 22 June to 7 September 2019, the park is open from 10.00am to 8.00pm
- In low season the park is open from 10.30am to 5.00pm
Gaudi’s unfinished masterpiece attracts more than three million visitors a year. You don’t want to w...
Walk through Gaudi’s imagination as you pass among the mosaics, vaulted colonnades and bizarre archi...
A visit to Casa Milà, popularly known as La Pedrera, a building that is a reference point in world a...
The Barcelona Aquàrium is located in the old harbour, Port Vell, and is the world's most important m...
IVenture it’s an electronic card that includes several activities to visit the most popular monument...
The Montserrat Afternoon Tour with Cog-Wheel Train is a unique experience to live if you plan on vis...
- Tour Sagrada Familia Discover one of the Antoni Gaudí’s treasures and one of the most visited buil...
Barcelona is known as the capital of Modernism and the place where the famous architect Antoni Gaudí...
Enjoy the most complete panoramic visit of Tarragona in a unique train of its kind. Explanations ava...
A guided bike tour of Barcelona which allows you to discover the city in a relaxing, leisurely fashi...