Premium Montserrat and Gaudí bus tour from Barcelona
- Visit Gaudí's spectacular crypt in the Colònia Güell industrial village
- Explore the mountain of Montserrat with the Royal Basilica
- Discover L'Escolania de Montserrat choir school, one of the mountain's great secrets
With this tour you'll visit Gaudí's spectacular crypt in the Colònia Güell industrial village, the mountain of Montserrat with the Royal Basilica of Montserrat and the Black Madonna, and you will also see inside one of the mountain's great secrets: the L'Escolania de Montserrat choir school where the boys live and study.
- Guided tour in Gaudí's crypt
- A glass of cava
- Rack railway ticket to Montserrat
- Introductory tour in Montserrat
- Guided tour of the L'Escolania de Montserrat and Entrance to Montserrat Museum
- A whole host of discounts on boutiques and restaurants
- Children under 8 years old: free
Departure from Plaça de Catalunya nº14. Arrival at the terminal 20 minutes before departure
- The tour is available in English, Spanish and Catalan
- Returns will be valid only 24 hours before the departure of the bus. If the client does not show at the time of departure, he will not be entitled to any refund
- The organizers are not responsible for the changes that are caused by force majeure or for other reasons
- Is it prohibited to eat, drink and smoke on board the Catalunya Bus Turístic
- Monday and Friday
- Departure from Barcelona at 8.30am
- Arrival in Barcelona at 5.00pm
Prepare your senses, your mind and your body for tonight! The best fridays night in town take place ...
SATURDAY | NOVEMBER 2018 @ RAZZMATAZZ CLUBS | Opening doors 01:00 am 1 Ticket 4 clubs >>> RAZZCLUB, ...
FRIDAY | DECEMBER 2018 @ RAZZMATAZZ CLUBS | Opening doors 01:00am 1 Ticket 4 clubs >>> RAZZCLUB, THE...
Known for his prominence on Frankfurt's dance music scene since the early '90s and for creating ecle...
FREE ENTRANCE ALL NIGHT LONG! ________________________________ For next edition of This Side UP we h...
Undoubtedly one of the most interesting musical exports that Amsterdam offers us today. The dj and D...