- Save time and take advantage of the skip-the-line tickets at the entrance
- Enjoy a tour that's suitable for the whole family
- Learn all about Gaudì's masterpiece from your expert guide
Together with your guide, you will discover the secrets of the spectacular Sagrada Familia. Enjoy a complete tour, during which we will reveal the history of its construction, with its facades and towers full of symbolism before taking in the splendor of the majestic interior. Furthermore, if you wish, your guide will take you to the museum where, through drawings, plaster models and photographs, you will better understand the history of the basilica and the genius of Gaudì. Book your tour today and have a pleasant visit full of anecdotes that will allow you to get to know the Sagrada Familia from a different perspective. When the guided tour ends, you can stay inside the Sagrada Familia and carry on contemplating its beauty.
- Expert licensed guide
- Skip-the-row entrance tickets to the Sagrada Familia
- Tips (optional)
- Transportation to and from the hotel
Carrer de Mallorca, 401, 08013 Barcelona, Spain
In front of the entrance to the Sagrada Familia
- This is a private tour, separate bookings will not be combined
- At the time of booking, you will be asked to indicate the start time of the desired tour
- It is advisable to pay attention to the dress code of the Sagrada Familia: no tank tops, strapless t-shirts, shorts or sandals are allowed for either men or women
Every day (only in Italian)
Mahler Chamber Orchestra Gustavo Dudamel, director F. Schubert Sinfonía núm. 3, en Re mayor, D. 200 ...
Un des opéras les plus emblématiques, avec Lianna Haroutounian et les débuts d'Ainhoa rteta dans le ...
Le contre-ténor Bejun Mehta et la soprano Lisette Oropesa à l'affiche de l'une des perles de la sais...
Kiss Kiss Bank Bank - Every Monday at Shoko Barcelona. Genres: Electronic Lines Up: A-Trak Atmospher...
The most commercial music night of the week has the name of Pacha-chá! Go get wild in the best club ...
The most crazy sessions take place at Pacha Barcleona every Monday during summer time! An amazing pe...