Sagrada Familia and Bellesguard tower fast track tickets and guided tour with brunch
- Bellesguard tower, an exceptional place that only a few people know about its intriguing history
- Sagrada Familia, a unique work for its high and decorated towers and its geometrical shape
- A delicious brunch paired with wines on the porch or beautiful gardens
- Save time wth fast track entrance
Early privileged visit to the magnificient Sagrada Familia uncrowded followed by an unforgettable visit and brunch to the Gaudí’s hidden treasure “Torre Bellesguard”.
Barcelona is known as the capital of Modernism and the place where the famous architect Antoni Gaudí worked and lived. One of the greatest innovators of his time, Gaudí has left behind numerous treasures for the discerning tourist to discover in the city. The Sagrada Familia is one of the most visited buildings in the world. The Torre Bellesguard is an undiscovered gem of Gaudí in the exclusive upper part of Barcelona.
You will enjoy an early visit to the Sagrada Familia basilica before it gets crowded. You will visit the astonishing interior of this church, where vaults reach seventy meters. Gaudí designed a Latin cross plan with five aisles, extremely rich in ornamentation and symbolism. You will also visit the Sagrada Familia museum, where you will see drawings, plaster models and pictures about the history and development of this basilica from its early beginnings to the present day. The museum will also give valuable information about Gaudi´s life and career.
After the visit you will discover the Torre Bellesguard, in the upper part of the city near Tibidabo mountain. You will enjoy a guided visit of this castle shaped house where you will feel a privilege person while discovering the secrets of this hidden treasure. After the visit you will continue your experience enjoying a delicious brunch paired with wines on the porch or beautiful gardens.
After the brunch we will take you to the city centre, near Plaça Catalunya.
Brunch at Torre Bellesguard composed by:
- Selection of local cheeses (cow, sheep and goat) – paired with a cup of white wine “Jardins de Peralada”
- Selection of Catalan cold meats (jamón, fuet and butifarra) – paired with a cup of red wine “Jardins de Peralada”
- Catalan cream or chocolate waste with typical sweet carquinyolis – paired with a cup of sweet wine “Cresta Azul” selection of local cheeses, Catalan cold meat, Catalan dessert and all paired with 3 glasses of wine
- Air conditioned bus
- English guide
- Entrance and guided visit to the Sagrada Familia
- Entrance and guided visit to Bellesguard tower
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infants 0-3 years old: free (no food and beverages included)
- Children 4-10 years old: reduced
Julià Travel office at Carrer de Sardenya 311, Barcelona
- Correct dress code is requested for entrance to the Sagrada Familia. No tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals will be accepted
- Please be aware that the tour included walking tours, wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Please request a change in the usual menu due to food intolerances or other reason when making your reservation. If you do not notify us in advance, the company are not responsible for being able to serve you an alternative menu.
- Maximum 25 pax per departure
- Thursday and Saturday at 9.00am
- Check-in 15 minutes before the departure time
Attention, il s'agit d'un billet nominatif à échanger, une pièce d'identité vous sera demandée lors ...
Le prix du package comprend : - Un billet pour le concert dans la catégorie choisie (voir ci-après l...
Entradas no reembolsables // Tickets Non refundable. Tuesday Nights brinEVERY TUESDAY THE OFFICIAL E...
Format: B Highgrade Recordings | Stil Vor Talent | Opossum Recordings MotorFunk Ambassadors for life...
INPUT pres MICHAEL KLEIN Percussive and rhythmic grooves are what defines the unique sound of Michae...
Nicole Moudaber is an event promoter, record label founder, radio host, and one of the most passiona...