Sagrada Familia guided tour with Passion facade tower access
- Learn all there is to know about the amazing history of the Sagrada Familia
- Access the tower on the Passion facade and gaze across the city
- Discover the awe-inspiring architecture
Enjoy a guided tour of the famous cathedral of the Sagrada Familia. You'll discover this world-famous temple, known for its architecture, art and history.
Your guide will show you the facades and the interior of the basilica and you'll learn all there is to know about the symbolic stone constructions.
This tour will give you exclusive access to the tower on the Passion facade, where you can take in the panoramic view of the city center at a height of 65 meters.
- Bilingual guide
- Skip-the-line tickets to the cathedral and tower on the Passion facade
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infants (0-2 years): free
- Children (3-11 years): reduced
Carrer de la Marina, 08013 Barcelona, Spain
'Botiga Tienda Shop', right at the church on Marina Street side, between Mallorca Street and Provença Street.
- The access to the sightseeing tour is the tower on the Passion facade; children under 6 years old are not allowed to go upstairs, even when accompanied by an adult. Kids under 16 years old will have to be accompanied at all times by an adult
- Daily at 9.00am only in English
- Daily at 9.30am and 3.30pm: bilingual (English and Spanish)
Every Thursday in Jamboree Dance Club, Bcn Or Die... Before the weekend. R&B, Hip Hop, Indie Dance, ...
Dj Eley, born in Lima, Peru 24 years ago but raised in Barcelona, has been influenced by black music...
Our new Wednesdays will make you feel like you are in paradise, join our djs and make your night ama...
Patrice Bäumel is an internationally renowned Dj and producer currently living in Amsterdam. 2017 w...
Enrico Sangiuliano is a name you will have noted if you have been anywhere in the electronic music s...
More info soon! Genres: Electronic,Techno Lines Up: East End Dubs,Hitch Atmospheres: Underground Doo...