- Discover Gaudi's dreamlike architecture with this Barcelona city tour
- Visit the famous Camp Nou, where the greatest football teams have met
Maybe you don't love football or perhaps Barcelona is not your favorite team, but entering the football temple where Maradona, Ronaldo and Messi played will send chills down your spine.
We begin out city tour in the highly peculiar Barrio Gotico (Gothic Quarter), with its impressive cathedral. This mesh of picturesque streets is the city's oldest area and stretches from the famous Ramblas to Via Laietana and Plaça de Sant Jaume. Here you will unravel a rich yet living past, with streets, squares and buildings that have been preserved exactly as in the Middle Ages.
From here we will head to Camp Nou. Camp Nou is home to Barcelona F.C., sheltering its treasures and memories. We'll enter the locker room, and then we can sit on the bench and dream about scoring that decisive penalty. We will also visit the Blaugrana museum: behold the historical jerseys, the sparkling trophies and that particular ball - the one you've seen hundreds of times in slow motion during that magical penalty shot.
As fans who have just won the King's Cup, we'll keave the stadium and head to Plaça de Catalunya, where we will have time to calmly explore it. Known as the heart of Barcelona, it will present you with beautiful fountains, sculptures and green areas, and you can also easily visit some of the most popular department stores in the city.
- Camp Nou Experience (stadium, museum, players' tunnel, multimedia area)
- Gothic Quarter - Old Town
- Cathedral (outside)
Why buy shore excursions with Musement?
- Because a multilingual guide is guaranteed (Italian, English, French, Spanish and others)
- Because a small group experience is more personal than a large group tour
- Because ours is a real Shorexc (with capital S)
- Multilingual guide (Italian, English, French, Spanish)
- Admission to the Barcelona Camp Nou Museum
- Transportation from/to the port
- Anything not mentioned under "Included"
- Children (ages 0-11): reduced rate
Passeig de l'Escullera, 08039 Barcelona, Spain
Meeting point: the guide will meet you after the mandatory customs control. The tour begins 45 minutes after the arrival of the ship.
- Access to the field is not allowed
- Comfortable clothes and shoes recommended
- To avoid overcrowding at some locations and according to the closing days of the attractions, the order in which we visit the sites may vary.
- Don't be surprised if some indications and signs are not written in the language you expect. Catalan is an official language in this region, along with Spanish, which is also called Castilian.
- Please note: if the minimum number of tour participants is not reached, the customer will be offered an alternative booking date or a full refund
- The tour is available on the day cruises arrive in the harbor and at the times determined by the cruise company
You don't need to be an architect to understand and appreciate the genius of Gaudì. The marvel stand...
On this tour we are going to visit the Girona coast, christened 100 years ago as the Costa Brava. Th...
Enjoy a full day of Catalonian experiences by combining a number of our popular tours: the Sagrada F...
Start the journey from Barcelona in a comfortable coach to the municipality of Cardona where is site...
Located just one hour away from central Barcelona, Montserrat is considered to be the most important...
Start your full day trip from Barcelona on a comfortable bus with guide on board. We offer you to vi...
The Montserrat Afternoon Tour with Cog-Wheel Train is a unique experience to live if you plan on vis...
The charming town of Cardona is located just 100km from Barcelona, in the heart of Catalonia. One ca...
Enjoy a tasty Spanish style tapas and pica-pica dinner where you can make new friends, and meet fell...
Discover the world of the visionary architect Antoni Gaudí with this guided tour of Barcelona's magi...