Skip the line Sagrada Familia express guided tour
- Enjoy a guided visit of the Sagrada Familia in just 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Skip-the-line access means no waiting in the famously long lines at the Sagrada Familia, potentially saving you hours of time!
- Your expert local guide will enrich your visit with the fascinating stories
On this tour you will marvel at the two stunning completed façades and eight dizzying towers inspired by the peaks of Barcelona’s holy mountain Montserrat. After more than 100 years of tireless work, the façade of the Sagrada Familia is still under construction and it’s easy to appreciate why. Our guide will share tales of Gaudí’s love affair with his final work, how he considered the project his personal holy mission and the great personal sacrifices he made to ensure its completion. Sadly, he would not live to see it finished. Such was the complexity of the design that despite taking on the project at 31 years of age, Gaudí only lived to see the completion of one facade, one tower, the apse and the crypt.
This tour's trademark skip-the-line access will bring us straight past the long entrance lines and into the heart of the Basilica. You’ll feel as though you have stepped into an alternate universe. Gaudí’s characteristic dislike for straight lines will become disorientingly evident as we pass beneath rows and rows of tree-like pillars. Though construction is ongoing and not estimated to be completed until 2030, much of the Basilica can be visited today. The entrance fees collected from groups such as ours continue to ensure enough funding to see Gaudí’s dream through to completion. The Basilica was consecrated and declared a minor Basilica in 2010 by Pope Benedict XVI.
Whether you have visited the Sagrada Familia already or this is your first time, this constantly evolving masterpiece will never fail to surprise and inspire you!
- Entrance ticket to the Sagrada Familia
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Child (2-14 years old): Reduced
- Infants (0-1 years old): Free
Carrer de la Marina, 253, 08013 Barcelona, Spain
In Carrer de La Marina, next to the lake in Parco de Plaza de Gaudi, under the big spotlights
- This service ends at Sagrada Familia
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking and stairs; comfortable shoes are recommended
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours
- Entrance into the Sagrada Familia requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. City Wonders cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress
- 09:00am on Monday, Wednesday, Saturday
- 13:15pm on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Attention, il s'agit d'un billet nominatif à échanger, une pièce d'identité vous sera demandée lors ...
Le prix du package comprend : - Un billet pour le concert dans la catégorie choisie (voir ci-après l...
Entradas no reembolsables // Tickets Non refundable. Tuesday Nights brinEVERY TUESDAY THE OFFICIAL E...
Format: B Highgrade Recordings | Stil Vor Talent | Opossum Recordings MotorFunk Ambassadors for life...
INPUT pres MICHAEL KLEIN Percussive and rhythmic grooves are what defines the unique sound of Michae...
Nicole Moudaber is an event promoter, record label founder, radio host, and one of the most passiona...