- Visit the Sagrada Familia, a UNESCO-listed masterpiece of Catalan Modernist architecture
- Skip-the-line access to avoid waiting in the famously long lines at the Sagrada Familia
- Complete your day in Barcelona with a flamenco show in the most impressive venue in town: a XVII Century Gothic palace
On this tour of the Sagrada Familia your English-speaking local guide, an expert in all things Gaudí, will share stories and anecdotes that will help you get the most from your visit.
We’ll marvel at the two stunning completed façades and eight dizzying towers inspired by the peaks of Barcelona’s holy mountain Montserrat. Your guide will share tales of Gaudí’s love affair with his final work, how he considered the project his personal holy mission and the great personal sacrifices he made to ensure its completion.
Your skip-the-line access will bring us straight past the long entrance lines and into the heart of the Basilica. You’ll feel as though you have stepped into an alternate universe. Gaudí’s characteristic dislike for straight lines will become disorientingly evident as we pass beneath rows and rows of tree-like pillars. Though construction is ongoing and not estimated to be completed until 2030, much of the Basilica can be visited today.
Finally, you can make your day in Barcelona truly unforgettable by joining an authentic flamenco show, where you will see incredibly talented flamenco dancers and singers performing on an exceptional stage inside a majestic Gothic Palace.
- Entrance ticket to the Sagrada Familia
- Ticket to authentic flamenco show (one drink is also included)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Food/Beverages (when not mentioned)
- Child (2-14 years old): Reduced
- Infants (0-1 years old): Free
Carrer de la Marina, 253, 08013 Barcelona, Spain
In Carrer de La Marina, next to the lake in Parco de Plaza de Gaudi, under the big spotlights
- The Sagrada Familia tour ends at Sagrada Familia. The evening part of the tour (Flamenco show) ends at the Palau Dalmases, in the Gothic Quarter.
- Please note that we do not include a guided service for the evening part of the tour (Flamenco show). You will therefore have to make your way to the venue indipendently and show your voucher in order to enter the venue. The ticket also includes one drink of your choice.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours.
- Entrance into the Sagrada Familia requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. City Wonders cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress
- Please note that large bags/tripods/umbrellas/backpacks are not permitted and must be checked into the free luggage storage area. Please do not bring these items as you may need to leave the tour early to retrieve them at the entrance. Only very small bags are allowed.
Monday, Wednesday, Saturday:
- 09.00am Sagrada Familia
- 18.00pm Flamenco Show
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- 13.15pm Sagrada Familia
- 18.00pm Flamenco Show
Mahler Chamber Orchestra Gustavo Dudamel, director F. Schubert Sinfonía núm. 3, en Re mayor, D. 200 ...
Un des opéras les plus emblématiques, avec Lianna Haroutounian et les débuts d'Ainhoa rteta dans le ...
Le contre-ténor Bejun Mehta et la soprano Lisette Oropesa à l'affiche de l'une des perles de la sais...
Prepare your senses, your mind and your body for tonight! The best sundays night in town take place ...
FRIDAY | AUGUST 2018 @ RAZZMATAZZ CLUBS | Opening doors 01:00am 1 Ticket 4 clubs >>> RAZZCLUB, THE L...
A prominent DJ worldwide with releases on some of the leading labels in techno, Luigi Madonna has ab...