The Montjuïc & Panoramic Tour
- Arch of Triumph
- Columbus Monument
- Mirador de Miramar (Look-out)
With the Montjuïc & Panoramic Tour you get the privilege to soak in outstanding views and city landscapes while you drive along the Old Port, up Montjuïc hill, past the Olympic Ring and visit Poble Espanyol with some free time for lunch.
This tour combines two of Barcelona’s most beautiful and natural spots that are have become important places of culture and recreation:
- The Waterfront is a living example of how the old can be successfully combined with the new: the Old Port with its Dock warehouses and the Gothic Drassanes or shipyards have been preserved and incorporated into a remodeled recreational area, with the Aquarium, the World Trade Centre, restaurants and cinemas.
- Montjuïch Hill with its parks, art galleries, museums and the 1992 Olympic Ring also provide spectacular views of the city. You’ll visit the charming Poble Espanyol, an open air museum dedicated to the various Spanish villages and you’ll have the chance to stroll and have lunch during your free time there.
Old Port: Separated from the Olympic port by long beaches and the old fisherman's quarter that is called Barceloneta in Spanish
Columbus Monument: built in honor of Christopher Columbus in 1888, it is at the foot of the famous Rambla.
Gothic Drassanes: Medieval shipyards, which now house the Maritime Museum, are some of the finest examples of civil Gothic architecture in Europe.
World Trade Center: original imposing building by Henry N. Cobb whose aesthetic features are highlighted by the building being surrounded by water.
Mirador de Miramar Lookout Stop: This terrace is a balcony over the Mediterranean with spectacular views over the harbour and the whole city. The bus will stop here to let you walk around and get the best viewpoints.
Olympic Ring: Central sports facilities of the '92 Olympic Games, the complex includes the Stadium, the St Jordi sports pavilion by architect Arata Isozaki, the INEF by architect Ricardo Bofill and the Calatrava Communications Tower.
Final stop of this tour, you can stay here as long as you’d like. Built for the 1929 Exhibition, you can see replicas of streets, squares, monuments and buildings from around the country. After lunch, the tour will return to Plaça Catalunya and link with the Montserrat Tour for those who wish to see this special monastery and mountain.
You can combine this tour the same day with The Gaudì Tour or The Sagrada Familia Tour.
- Guide and entrance to Poble Espanyol.
- Officially-licenced, English-speaking experts on Gaudì's architecture.
- Comfortable roomy air-conditioned private bus (please note that coah tours involve some light walking).
- Fast track entrance.
Children: 0 – 2 years old: free / 3 - 12 years old: reduced.
Plaça de Catalunya 19, 08002 Barcelona
From Pl. Catallunya, opposite Tourist Office, in front of Deutsche Bank & Hotel Olivia Plaza.
Once there look for the guides with orange umbrellas.
All coach tours involve some light walking.
Daily at 12.30 pm all year round.
Every Thursday in Jamboree Dance Club, Bcn Or Die... Before the weekend. R&B, Hip Hop, Indie Dance, ...
Saturday night. Well, it can be one for the books. And you are about to choose La Terrrazza to get t...
This is NOT a regular friday night at La Terrrazza. Yes, you will get open air, Montjuïc nature & gr...
Space Music Garden present his Wednesday party at Ethniko Barcelona. A nightclub just in front of th...
Prepare your senses, your mind and your body for tonight! The best Fridays night in town take place ...
(ESP) Jackies despide su última fecha de este 2019 en LaTerrrazza Barcelona. El club #openair por ex...