- Discover the historic center of Alberobello (UNESCO World Heritage) with a certified and local tour guide
- Go to Casa d'Amore, the first house built with mortar
- Visit the church of St. Anthony, the only church in the world characterized by a dome-shaped roof
- A pleasant walk through the streets of the historic center with free time to visit the many local craft stores
The Trulli of Alberobello is a unique UNESCO World Heritage Site, as well as one of the most important tourist destinations in Italy. The Trulli are the traditional houses built without using mortar and characterized by their dome-shaped roofs. Every year thousands of tourists visit the historic center of Alberobello and the Trulli, many of which still contain the old rural life tools dating back to the early 1900s.
The guided tour starts from the Aja Piccola neighborhood of Alberobello, in the heart of the city, through a path in the narrow streets that will bring you to the Monti neighborhood. Throughout the walking tour you will visit the Church of St. Anthony, the only church in the world characterized by a dome-shaped roof and opened to the public in June 1927. The tour continues with a visit to the Trullo Sovrano and its museum with typical tools of rural life. Declared a national monument in 1923, its name comes from the fact that it guarded the relics of the Blessed Sacrament of St. Cosmas and Damian, the patron saints of the city. During the visit you will also be able to relax while you discover the many local handicrafts shops.
- 2 hours of guided tour in Alberobello
- Tourist guide certified by Puglia Region
- Ticket for the Museum Trullo Sovrano (1.50€ per persona) - optional entrance
- Pick up to by car/minibus
Meeting Point: Piazza Martellotta.
Tel: +39 342 0416263
Pick up to/from the port and/or Bari airport by car/minibus on request.
Everyday at 10.00 AM
Ostuni, a typical village in the province of Brindisi located on the foothills of the Murge plateau,...
Enjoy a private walking tour led by an expert guide and discover one of the most representative citi...
Start your day with a visit to the local market in Noci with your experienced and local chef to pick...
Learn more about the authentic local culture through its gastronomy and experience our hands-on Apul...
Enjoy the land of trulli on e-bike and discover the perfumes, colors and history of this amazing pla...
The creation of the Pino Pascali Museum dates back to 1998, following an important endowment from th...