Bari history & culture
- Explore bari and discover picturesque and hidden corners with an expert guide
- Discover traces of the past of monuments, churches and nobile buildings
- Walk through museums and undergroung channels to feel the millenary history
- Join a private and customizable tour, back to ancient times and far from stereotypes
Live a unique experience among culture, arts, history and folklore on this tour that will begin visiting the main attractions of the old town such as the Basilica of Saint Nicholas with its precious Crypt.
The tour goes on visiting two museums among: Succorpo of the Cathedral, to appreciate underground roman walls and crypt; Archelogical museum of Santa Scolastica, to find out the traces of Peuceti, the first inhabitants of the city; Swebian Castle, to see the collection of plaster casts and temporary art exhibitions; Palazzo Simi, a palace built on a bizantine church, to admire ancient pottery; Civic Museum, to evoke the atmosphere of the city from the Renaissence period to the present days.
The tour ends discovering the modern French part of the city along the famous sea-side, opera theaters and luxury shopping streets and the lively squares where a taste of local products is not to be missed.
- Multilingual tour guide
- Two museum entrance tickets
- Taste of various local products
- Pick up and drop off service
- Wifi & Luggage storage
- Entrance fees to monuments and attractions
- Children from 6 to 14 years old: half price
- Children under 6 years old: free
- Special discount for groups
Strada Vallisa 81, Old Town, Bari & Bari's harbour
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 people
Tours leave everyday:
- 11:30 am & 3.30 pm from Strada Vallisa 81, old town, Bari
- From 10 am to 7 pm from Bari's harbour
* All tours subject to time changes
Live a unique experience to enjoy the real southern Italian home-stay. The tour begins visiting the ...
Enjoy a private walking tour led by an expert guide and discover one of the most representative citi...
Start your day with a visit to the local market in Noci with your experienced and local chef to pick...
Learn more about the authentic local culture through its gastronomy and experience our hands-on Apul...
Enjoy the land of trulli on e-bike and discover the perfumes, colors and history of this amazing pla...
The creation of the Pino Pascali Museum dates back to 1998, following an important endowment from th...