Stage 9: Giovinazzo-Vieste
Sunday 17 May 2020, 198 km
Individual chronometer divided into two parts: the first wavy part up to the entrance of the territory of the Republic of San Marino and the second uphill part to the finish line. The racers proceed along fairly articulate and undulating roads up to Faetano covering the first 22 km. After Faetano the road gets steeper leading to Fiorentino. From there until the finish, the path has uphill sections alternating with short inclines. Altogether this is a climb for serious climbers.
1. STARTING LINE PACKAGES
In the beautiful squares of the cities that host the race stages, you will find the Start Village – a common area where athletes, sponsors and organization management come and meet before each race. Choose a Start Package and meet the riders in this exciting atmosphere, just before the race starts! You will be welcomed by the Giro Club staff and you will receive your day pass, which allows you entrance to the Hospitality Area with snack & coffee bar service. Enjoy the excitement of these moments and get an exclusive signed VIP bag!
- START PASS: includes a day pass with access to the Puccini Start Village, with snack & coffee bar service
- START PASS TOP: includes a day pass with access to the Michelangelo Start Village (Top Exclusive), with snack & coffee bar service
2. FINISH LINE PACKAGES
See the race from a privileged point of view! With the Giro Club Finish Package options you will arrive at the finish line before the racers and you will have access to the Hospitality Dante area or the Truck Giro Club Leonardo. Here you can watch the last phases of the race on TV screens before watching the racers finish live. Before the riders reach the last kilometers of the stage, you can come down to the finish line and see them arrive live! With the Chrono Experience, enjoy a comfortable ride on board a shuttle service to come back to the starting point. Includes your very own exclusive VIP bag of Giro d’Italia.
- ARRIVAL PASS DANTE: includes a day pass with access to the Dante Arrival Village, only 100 meters from the finish line with snack service
- ARRIVAL PASS TOP LEONARDO: includes a day pass with access to the Leonardo Arrival Village (Top Exclusive), only 10 meters from the finish line with light lunch, drink and coffee bar
1. BIKE EXPERIENCE Fancy enjoying the race like a pro rider? Choose the Bike Experience and ride the last 40-50 kilometers of the stage. Get to the finish line before all riders! Get pictures of yourself as you receive your award just like a pro rider on the official podium of the Giro.
2. CHRONO EXPERIENCE This is the perfect choice for those who want a super close-up and exclusive Giro d'Italia experience. Choose the Chrono Experience option and get on board an official car and and follow the race with up to 3 guests per car. Includes: Welcome from the Giro Club staff, Daily Pass, Access to the Hospitality Area at Start, VIP car during race behind a rider or team, Lunch box, Access to the Giro Club Leonardo Truck at finish line with snack & coffee bar service and tv screens, VIP bag of Giro d’Italia, Shuttle service to the start city (on request)