Tickets for the Pino Pascali Museum in Polignano a Mare
- Discover the Pino Pascali Museum, first-prize winner for the best contemporary art foundation in Italy
- Visit a museum housed in a former restored municipal abattoir - the only one of its kind in the whole of Puglia
- Admire the works of Pino Pascali and Puglia's most important artists
The creation of the Pino Pascali Museum dates back to 1998, following an important endowment from the artist's family of his works and memorabilia. In 2010, with participation from the Puglia Region and the Municipality of Polignano a Mare, the museum became the Pino Pascali Foundation. The current headquarters is a former restored municipal slaughterhouse overlooking the sea.
The Foundation's activities are based around the figure of Pino Pascali, one of the most important figures of Italian and international contemporary art in the 1960s, who died at the young age of 33 in Rome. Pascali has been a fundamental point of reference for the development of the museum's exhibition activities. The Foundation aims to offer the most eclectic vision of art possible, in line with the main avant-garde linguistic research of the moment. In addition to an abundance of works by Pino Pascali, the museum exhibits pieces by the most significant Pugliese painters and the works of the winning artists of the Pino Pascali Prize.
The permanent collection and temporary exhibitions gives the public a cultural offer that meets the most highly regarded museum standards in the world, so much so that it was awarded first-place as the Best Contemporary Art Foundation in Italy in 2013.
- Tickets to the museum
- Guided tour
- Discounted entrance: children between 14 and 18 years of age, adults over 65, residents of the Municipality of Polignano a Mare, employees of the Puglia Region and the Municipality of Polignano a Mare, FAI members
- Free entrance: children under 14 years of age, teachers and students of Art History and Academy of Fine Arts with a pass, journalists with a valid and accredited pass, tourist guides and interpreters, handicapped persons and their accompanying persons
- Admission is free on the first Sunday of the month
Via Parco del Lauro, 119, 70044 Polignano A Mare BA, Italy
The Pino Pascali Museum Foundation
- Tuesday to Sunday: 10.00am - 1.00pm / 4.00pm - 9.00pm
- Monday: closed
- The ticket office closes half an hour before the museum
Neem deel aan een rondleiding onder leiding van een meertalige gids voor experts en ontdek de belang...
De tour begint met het bezoeken van de belangrijkste bezienswaardigheden van de oude stad, zoals de ...
Beleef een unieke ervaring om te genieten van het echte Zuid-Italiaanse thuisverblijf. De tour begin...
Ervaar een aangename fietstour om de stad Bari te ontdekken en laat je deskundige meertalige gids je...
Ostuni, een typisch dorp in de provincie Brindisi, gelegen aan de voet van het Murge-plateau, vormt ...
Begin uw dag met een bezoek aan de lokale markt in Noci met uw ervaren en lokale chef-kok om de mees...