This Experience is provided by a private local. If you want to spice up your instagram feed and impress your friends with stunning shots from your travels, then you are at the right place. Let th guide show show you the most beautiful and impressive spots in Basel and guide you with some useful tips to take good pictures from your phone or camera. Of course, while strolling through the city and taking photos of the most unique places (like the Rhine River when standing on the city's oldest bridge) you will also get to know more about Basel and learn about its secrets from a local’s perspective. Join this tour on this adventure and give your insta feed an upgrade. Make sure you don’t book this experience too late, as you don’t want to miss the golden hour.
Tour to the Instagrammable Spots of Basel
Language: English , German
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Enjoy this experience with a private local
- Discover how everyday life is
- Learn where the city gets its characteristic ambience from
What to expect
- A Local who wants to show you his city
What's not included
- Personal expenses during the Experience
- Food, drinks or snacks
- Infants (0-5 years): free
St. Alban-Vorstadt 101, 4052 Basel, Switzerland
Meet your guide in front of the gate.
What to remember
- This tour operates with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 8 participants
- Be curious and wear comfortable clothing
- Please make sure to provide your accurate and valid mobile phone number so that the Local can get in touch with you if needed
- Be 15 minutes before the start of the experience at the meeting point and have a fully charged phone with you, so that the Local can contact you in case of an emergency
- The itinerary, the stops and the walking pace may vary depending on your wishes
- Every day at 11:00am, 2:30pm, 5:00pm and 9:00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.