Basque Country Private Sightseeing Minivan Tour
- Private sightseeing tour into the Basque Country with American driver-guide
- Visit Biarritz, St Jean de Luz, Bayonne, and other Basque villages
- Discover magnificent landscapes and immerse yourself in Basque culture and traditions
During this private sightseeing tour, you will discover the best of the Basque Country with an American driver-guide (Expatriate in France since 1992).
Nestled in the Pyrenees Mountains and along the Atlantic coastline of this border region in Southwest France and Northern Spain, the Basque country has many wonders to offer.
You will discover a remarkable culture - people with fascinating traditions... and breathtaking scenery!
You will see Biarritz, Saint Jean de Luz, Espelette, Ciboure and Socoa, the Corniche Basque, Ainhoa, Saint Jean Pied-de-Port.
- Private, multilingual driver/guide
- Tolls, parking fees, and fuel charges
- Admission fees for castles, museums, attractions, etc
- You will be picked up at the airport, train station, your hotel, bed and breakfast, or private residence.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Please confirm the place pickup during the booking process.
- Private tour in small group up to 6 persons
- This tour lasts 8 hours
Departure at 9.00am
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Hard Rock Cafe Nice pays homage to the city’s ethnically diverse culture and fascinating waterfront,...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Explore the city of Lourdes with a guide and learn more about the Marian apparitions of the Virgin M...
This year, Santa Claus is spending December 28, and believe that he has a very, very, very nice gift...