- Discover a former gothic hospital, the famous Hospices de Beaune
- Enjoy the opportunity to taste 12 different wines
- Get a delicious lunch in vaulted cellars dating of the 15th century
Take part to this Côte de Beaune wine tour in the amazing region of Burgundy, at only three hours from Paris. The amazing landscapes between mountains and vineyards will be a breathtaking discovery for you.
You'll meet your guide at 9.00am at the Tourist Office of Beaune and start your day with a guided tour of the Hospices of Beaune, a typical example of Burgundy flamboyant gothic style. This tour will take you back to 1443 and you will visit the kitchens, and other rooms exhibiting artifacts and tapestries,...
Then you will enjoy a scenic drive through the beautiful villages of Pommard, Volnay, Meursault and the Château de Rochepot. While visiting the vineyards, you will get explanations on the terroir of Burgundy and the wine production (soil, climate, sun exposition, grape varieties etc...). You will also learn the classification of Burgundy wines : 1er Cru, Grand Crus, etc.
At lunchtime, you will be welcomed at Prosper Maufoux in Santenay for a lunch followed by a wine tasting. Installed in the vaulted cellars which date back to the 15th century, you’ll have lunch paired with wines : Côte de Beaune and Côte de Nuits.
You will drive then to Meursault through the famous Grands crus road and enjoy the discovery of the Bâtard-Montrachet, Montrachet, Bienvenues-Bâtard-Montrachet and Chevalier-Montrachet.
Once in Meursault, you will participate to a winery tour and a wine tasting in cellars dating back to the 15th century. The wine house founded by Jean Ropiteau, who was 24 years old at the time, will make you discover the splendid chardonnays of Meursault.
Another tour and wine tasting will be planned. You will back at 5.00pm at the Beaune Tourist Office.
- English speaking escort guide
- Entrance tickets and guided tour of Hospices de Beaune
- Lunch with local wines
- Tour and wine tasting in Meursault
- Tour and wine tasting in another estate
- Transportation in a confortable minivan
- Personal expenses
- Hotel pick up 15.00 € per person (only for hotels located around Beaune)
- Children (0-3) : free
- Children (4-12) : reduced
Tourist Office of Beaune, 6 Boulevard Perpeuil, 21200 BEAUNE
Present your voucher at the Tourist Office of Beaune 10 minutes before scheduled departure time
- Wineries and family estates may change according to their availability
- Your tour guide will meet you at Beaune Tourist Office
- From April 1st to December 23rd
Wednesday and friday
Departure at 9.30am
Wines tasting and fun! Our Burgundy bike tour takes you on a breathtaking experience throughout the ...
Discover the secret of Burgundy wine. Take advantage of this delicious escapade to the heart of the ...
Behind it's rampards, Beaune is a charming secret city to stroll around. This town is a compulsory s...
Participate to this Côte de Nuits wine tour in the amazing region of Burgundy. You will drive throug...
Just a stone's throw away from the renown Hospices de Beaune, the Domaine Debray takes you on a jour...
SOLUNE, ce n’est pas seulement le soleil qui a rendez-vous avec la lune, c’est aussi la lumière en S...