Grand Crus wine tasting in Burgundy
- Discover the famous wine region of Burgundy
- Visit a historic winery founded in 1860
- Explore the impressive, vaulted 15th century wine cellar
- Take part in a tasting session of Grand Crus and local wines
Discover the secret of Burgundy wine. Take advantage of this delicious escapade to the heart of the Burgundy wine region where you will have the opportunity to taste top-quality wines.
You will be welcomed at the beautiful and internationally known hotel of the Maison des Grand Crus Prosper Maufoux, founded in 1860. Visit the impressive vaulted wine cellar constructed on two levels, the oldest of which dates back to the 15th century.
Here, you will discover the exceptional expertise of the winery including the meticulous winemaking process (12 to 18 months), from the harvesting to the bottling. Among the great variety of regional labels and Prosper Maufoux grand crus, derived from the Côte de Beaune and the Côte de Nuits, you will have the pleasure of tasting authentic wines such as: Santenay, Puligny-Montrachet, Volnay, Pommard, Nuits-Saint-Georges and Meursault.
Whether you are a wine connoisseur, wine lover or simply curious to try, there is the perfect tasting option for you among the following:
- Winery visit with tasting of 6 wines and local appetizers - 1 hour
- Tasting includes: one grand crus, one premier crus, two villages and two regional wines
- Winery visit with tasting of 7 wines and local appetizers - 1 hour
- Tasting includes: two grand crus, one premier crus, two villages and two regional wines
- Winery visit with guided tasting of 7 wines and lunch "Mâchon" (serving local products) - 2 hours (available by reservation only)
- Tasting includes: one grand crus, two premier crus, two villages and two local wines
- Guided visit of the winery
- Choice between three wine tasting option
- Personal expenses
Prosper Maufoux, 1-3 Place du Jet d'Eau, 21590 Santenay, France
- You can present your voucher in printed form or on your smartphone
- Visits are offered in English and French
- The tasting option with 7 wines and lunch is available for a minimum of 2 people
Visits take place at:
- 12.00pm (by reservation only)
Weine probieren und Spaß! Unsere burgundische Fahrradtour führt Sie zu einem atemberaubenden Erlebni...
Nehmen Sie an dieser Côte de Beaune Weintour in der wunderschönen Region Burgund teil, nur drei Stun...
Nehmen Sie an dieser Côte de Nuits Weintour in der wunderschönen Region Burgund teil. Sie fahren dur...
Nur einen Steinwurf von den berühmten Hospices de Beaune entfernt, führt Sie die Domaine Debray auf ...
Suite inattendue rythmée et farfelue du célèbre conte ! Le loup à toujours faim ! Mais nos cochons l...
Une découverte : entre l’infiniment grand et l’infiniment petit se nichait l’infiniment drôle !Du co...