Guided walking tour in Beijing - foodie walk
- Sample authentic Beijing snacks on the street
- Navigate the market with locals out for their daily shop
- Learn about basic Chinese cooking techniques and ingredients, and try some specialties from other regions in China
- Learn some basic Chinese words and phrases and have fun trying them out in the local market
Your local guide will recommend some local snacks for sampling, and you’ll also have the chance try some specialties from elsewhere in China. You will explore the stories behind tasty treats like spring onion pancakes, Sichuan noodles, donkey meat sandwiches, and mini hotpots.
Meet your food-loving local guide and begin a Beijing food adventure to remember, walking the bustling alleys to gain real insight into the life of local life while sampling the tasty local food on the street.
Along the way you’ll meet local culinary masters, like noodle and tofu makers, and join locals for their daily food shopping (practice some Chinese words and phrases from your local guide!). Learn about different vegetables and spices, and maybe even pick up a trick or two about authentic Chinese cooking.
- Local snack samples
Outside Gulou Dajie Metro station Exit E of Line 8
Directions: Gulou Dajie Metro station is an exchange station of Metro Line 2 and Line 8. Our meeting point is outside of exit E on Line 8. If you take Line 2, you will be able to change within this station to Line 8 and get out of Exit E.
(In Chinese) 8号线鼓楼大街地铁站E出口(旧鼓楼大街与二环十字路口的西南角)
If you take a taxi, please show the Chinese Script to your taxi driver.
- Once you receive your voucher, your booking is confirmed. We'll see you at the start point
- Children under 6 years of age are not allowed on this tour
- Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
When daylight fades in Beijing, neon lights mix with traditional red lanterns to create a lively yet...
Discover the rich culture and heritage of Beijing on this bus tour! Imagine being inside the undergr...
Spend an unforgettable evening in Beijing experiencing two of the most renown activities of the regi...
The bustling city of Beijing in China has a lot more to offer aside from modern facilities and skysc...
This tour is the perfect option to visit several of the most attractive tourist sites in Beijing. It...
The Temple of Heaven was used several times annually when the emperor, bearing the sins of the Chine...