Guided walking tour of the Great Wall of China
- Hit up one of China's most iconic structures - the Great Wall
- Head out early morning to beat the crowds and have the Wall to yourself
- Enjoy a hassle-free visit to the Great Wall of China, with ample time to experience the Wall and no shopping or factory visits along the way
- Hike the Great Wall of China and enjoy utterly spectacular views
- Experience life in the Chinese countryside
- Enjoy a tasty authentic Chinese lunch in a local restaurant
Unlike other Great Wall tours in Beijing, we focus on giving you an awesome, authentic small group experience. That means we don’t take you to any shops or factories along the way – it’s all Great Wall all the time (except for a delicious local lunch…but that’s a good thing). Our Great Wall tour is hassle-free, so your experience is not only memorable, but totally authentic as well.
No visit to Beijing is complete without walking along the legendary Great Wall of China, so escape the busy city streets with us and experience one of the Great Wonders. We promise you won't regret it!
Trek along to the watchtowers and learn about some of the Wall’s myths and legends from your local guide, all the while drinking in even more spectacular views. Although there are a lot of steep steps in places, we invite you to tackle the Great Wall at your own pace as you soak up the magnitude of this feat of engineering.
At the end of the walk along the Great Wall of China, it's up to you how you want to get down. You can head back the way you came, or, if you fancy a different perspective, take the cable car or toboggan (yep, toboggan) back down.
- Entry to Great Wall Mutianyu
Sunworld Hotel 天伦松鹤大酒店 灯市口大街88号
No. 88 Dengshikou Street, Dong Cheng, Beijing, 100006
Dengshikou Station, Metro Line 5, Exit A.
Turn left, then turn left at the Dengshikou Dajie, Sunworld is 250m down Dengshikou street on the left hand side of the road.
- Once you receive your voucher, your booking is confirmed. We'll see you at the start point
- Children under 6 years of age are not allowed on this tour
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays
When daylight fades in Beijing, neon lights mix with traditional red lanterns to create a lively yet...
Discover the rich culture and heritage of Beijing on this bus tour! Imagine being inside the undergr...
Spend an unforgettable evening in Beijing experiencing two of the most renown activities of the regi...
Enjoy an unforgettable traditional Chinese evening with a delicious dinner and an exciting Kung Fu s...
This tour is the perfect option to visit several of the most attractive tourist sites in Beijing. It...
The Temple of Heaven was used several times annually when the emperor, bearing the sins of the Chine...