Classic car rental in Italy
- Unique and timeless experience
- Drive a vintage car around Como, Iseo and Garda lakes
- Flexible rental options with customized itineraries
- Discover Italian landscapes, art, food and wine
Experience Italy on the road…with wind in your hair! While driving a vintage car, enjoy the emotions of the past along with the beauty of Italy in an era driven by speed and velocity.
Vintage Cabrio offers its customers something more than just vintage car rentals - it offers a captivating experience in which the beauty of a vintage sports car can become a unique and timeless experience. It does so by offering numerous charming itineraries off the beaten track, allowing you to discover breathtaking landscapes, art, food and wine.
Upon direct request, Vintage Cabrio designs and arranges the perfect tour package to explore the territory’s most beautiful sites. Projects range from the logistics of getting vintage cars to the tour’s starting point to arranging the customer’s stays in selected hotels. Each day of any given tour features a portion of driving along specifically chosen roads - far from traffic and surrounded by natural beauty to create a relaxing driving experience for you.
- Technical assistance, 150Km for each day (km in excess 1€/km)
- Insurance coverage (civil liability)
- Petrol consumption
- Tolls, parking, fines
- Total insurance (KASKO)
- Extra costs of transport for delivery/pick-up at the place required
Children (0-18): free of charge
- via Pinamonte da Brembate 1/E 6, Bergamo - just a few kilometres away from Orio al Serio Airport
- An alternate pickup and dropoff location can be requested with a chage of 1EUR/km
- Price is per day 9.00am - 7.00pm with pickup and dropoff at via Pinamonte da Brembate 1/E 6, Bergamo
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Spa La Cascade, inside Hotel Parigi 2, just minutes from Bergamo, offers a modern and well equipped ...
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
Leolandia is the most popular park in Italy. Located in a big green park, it offers 6 themed areas a...
On Friday 11th October, the very young Berliner duo with their cars arrives in Turin for the first t...
Saturday 21st September Take it Easy The Big Opening c/o Tunnel Club, Milano ????️Presale ticket 15€...