Leolandia entrance tickets
- Feel the magic of Leolandia with your children
- Music, colorful atmosphere, adventure and love stories will top off your day
- Enjoy 46 rides and attractions for children of all ages!
- Meet your favorite cartoon characters in person and take a photo with them!
- A wonderful surprise: Bing and Flop, the cartoon characters most beloved by your children, are waiting for you for an exclusive mini-live show at the Riva dei Pirati di Leolandia for the whole summer! Are you ready?
Leolandia is the most popular park in Italy. Located in a big green park, it offers 6 themed areas and over 40 attractions for all ages. The park is the perfect place where families can spend a day full of fun and where dreams come to life. Children can meet PJ Masks heroes, the most popular masked heroes among children, have fun with Masha and the Bear’s new surprises, travel on board Thomas the Tank Engine for a tour around the park. In addition, the park offers exciting shows with international dancers and acrobats and their brilliant costumes, not to mention the air of excitement of pirate and cowboy adventures, entertainment and rides aboard fearless pirate ships or the craziest trunks of the west, an exciting human cannonball and flying machines. Guests who love exploring can visit the aquarium, reptile house, farm and historic Minitalia, a tour among 160 exact scale replicas of the most beautiful monuments in Italy. In addition, there is a wide range of services and facilities for mums and babies: comfortable nursery areas with changing tables and bottle warmers, high chairs, a wide selection of baby food and strollers for rental.
Halloween arrives at Leolandia - A child-friendly night of the witches!
A wonderful atmosphere and not even a bit of fear: this is the promise of Leolandia, the kingdom of fantasy at the gates of Milan dedicated to families with children up to 10 years of age! From September 28 to November 10, young guests will enter the world of HalLEOween, the big festival dedicated to the 'scariest' period of the year.
For the occasion, the park, which was ranked number 1 in Italy on the TripAdvisor portal in 2009, will be completely themed and will offer many new features, together with its 46 attractions. Take this opportunity to meet your beloved cartoon characters face to face.
Two thrilling events will return to the park: "Vampire and the Magic Mirror", the story of a vampire who discovers the cheerful and unleashed world of her ancestors, and "The Secret of the Pirate", an exciting tale of a young pirate who will do anything to hide from her crew to be a witch. Don't miss the HalLEOween Parade, animated by bungled witches and unlikely wizards with colorful costumes!
Among the highlights, the celebrations of the witches' night on Thursday 31 October, with the opening of the park extended until 10.00pm. That night Cristina D'Avena will sing her unforgettable successes for both older and younger fans and the concert will be followed by a fireworks display in the enchanting Minitalia setting.
Walk through the park and discover HalLEOween Town, the city of the old West animated by giant pumpkins, mischievous ghosts, funny spiders and cheerful bats and enjoy the Festival of Magic Brooms, the only real gathering of enchanted brooms! During HalLEOween celebrations as well, the real protagonists will be Masha and the Bear in their forest, Bing and Flop, the PJ Masks, the characters of Miraculous™, the stories of Ladybug and Chat Noir, and Thomas the Tank Engine.
- Entrance ticket to the park valid for any day until 6 January 2019
- Food and drinks
- Parking fees
- Free entry: up to 89cm and guests with 100% disability (only with a valid document)
Via Vittorio Veneto, 52, 24042 Capriate San Gervasio BG
- The park is equipped with comfortable nursery areas with baby changing tables and bottle warming facilities
- Download and use your ticket by 06/01/2020
- This offer cannot be combined with other ongoing promotions such as the return within 60 days of first access and the promotion: 'Come in September and come back for free from November and until 6 January 2020'
- Can be used on days and times that can be consulted on the calendar by clicking here
- Non-refundable ticket
- It is not possible to request your ticket to be printed when you arrive at the park
- The ticket gives direct access to the turnstiles without queuing up at the ticket office. It is NOT valid as a row feeder for individual attractions
- Check out the park's opening days and hours here
You’ve just walked past all the people waiting in line. Welcome to one of the world’s most celebrate...
A forgotten story ties Leonardo da Vinci to the city of Milan: the story of a vineyard. In 1498, Lud...
Not just a cemetery, but a genuine open-air museum. This is the Cimitero Monumentale (Monumental Cem...
The Bernina Express is Europe’s highest alpine railway and follows one of the world’s most spectacul...
Explore the fashion capital of Italy onboard a red open-top double-decker bus and learn the history ...
The Duomo is one of the most important symbols of Milan. It is the third largest Catholic Cathedral ...
Discover La Scala Theatre, a temple of music in the heart of the city of Milan, during this 1,5 tour...
Experience Milan’s historical highlights with an expert local guide as you take a three-hour walking...
After meeting your guide, start the tour of Como visiting historical Center of the City. There your ...
Just a 30-minute drive from Milan, Vicolungo - The Style Outlets - is your perfect shopping destinat...