Experience the UNESCO World Heritage site Nærøyfjord and Europe's top-rated train journeys Flåm Railway and Bergen Railway. The tour starts in Flåm with a premium fjord cruise on the Aurlandsfjord and Nærøyfjord. with Nærøyfjord as one of the narrowest fjords in the world. The boat is battery operated, high comfort, large windows, with a good patio. In 2005, the Nærøyfjord was incorporated on the UNESCO World Heritage list. The fjord is surrounded by high mountains and is a beautiful sight both in summer and winter. In Gudvangen a bus will take you to Voss, and in the summer months, the journey goes through Stalheimskleiva, the 1.5 km long road section that winds down Nærøydalen. In Voss, the tour continues on the Bergen Line to Myrdal and the Flåm Railway to Flåm. The 20 km long Flåm Railway is one of the world's steepest railway and it gives you a panoramic view of some of the wildest and most magnificent of Norwegian mountain nature, including the famous Kjosfossen waterfall. The train spends about an hour on the trip and the journey ends at Flåm station.
Self-guided day tour to Nærøyfjord in the Summer
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 6 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Experience the UNESCO World Heritage site Nærøyfjord
- Ride on one of Europe's top-rated train journeys
- Relax during your day of sea voyage
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Premium Fjord Cruise (Flåm - Gudvangen)
- Skyss Bus (Gudvangen - Voss)
- Bergen Railway (Voss - Myrdal)
- Flåm Railway (Myrdal - Flåm)
What's not included
- Food and drink
- Pick-up and drop-off
Infants (0-3): Free
5742 Flåm, Norway
Departure from Flåm Harbor - Visitor Center
What to remember
- All ages welcome
- Dress for the weather and wear comfortable shoes
- Please note, this is a self-guided tour and you will be supplied with an itinerary together with all the transportation tickets. Most boats, trains, and busses have onboard audio guidance or visual information screens available
- May - August
- Please refer to the calendar for updated availability
Guided Fjord Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 72 hours before the experience begins.