This one-way day tour to Oslo takes you through some of Norway's most beautiful scenery. Experience World heritage site Nærøyfjorden, the breathtaking Flåm Railway and Europe’s top scenic rail journeys, Flåm Railway and Bergen Railway. Starting in Bergen, you first set out on a scenic train journey to Voss on the Bergen Railway. From Voss you travel by bus through charming villages and scenic nature landscapes, towards Gudvangen. From May-September, the bus drive down the steep hairpin bends of Stalheimskleiva. The bus will arrive in Gudvangen where you continue the tour by a fjord cruise on the Nærøyfjord and the magnificent Aurlandsfjord. Nærøyfjorden is one of the most narrow fjords in the world and included on UNESCO's World Heritage List. After the fjord cruise, you arrive in the small village of Flåm, nestled in the innermost part of the Aurlandsfjord, where your tour continues with the legendary Flåm Railway. The Railway offers spectacular panoramic views to some of the wildest and most magnificent nature in the Norwegian fjord landscape. The Flåm Railway will arrive in Myrdal, where you change trains to the Bergen Railway. The journey continues through Hallingskarvet National Park and more scenic mountain terrain to Oslo.
Self-guided tour to Oslo with a premium Nærøyfjord cruise and the Flåm railway
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 14 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Experience World heritage site Nærøyfjorden
- Have your breath taken away by the Flam railway
- View some of the wildest and magnificent nature and landscapes
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Bergen Railway (Bergen - Voss)
- Skyss Bus 950 (Voss - Gudvangen)
- Premium Fjord Cruise (Gudvangen - Flåm)
- Flåm Railway (Flåm - Myrdal)
- Bergen Railway (Myrdal - Oslo S)
What's not included
- Food and drink
- Return tickets
Infants (0-3): Free
Strømgaten 4, 5015 Bergen
Departure from Bergen Railway Station
What to remember
- This tour is one-way to Oslo
- Please note, this is a self-guided tour and you will be supplied with an itinerary together with all the transportation tickets. Most boats, trains, and busses have onboard audio guidance or visual information screens available
- Dress for the weather and wear good shoes
- All year round
- Please see the calendar for updated date and time availability
Guided Fjord Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 72 hours before the experience begins.